The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

With a crippling hangover and not fit to drive, a howling, miserable day. None of the rest of the folk I go with were going today. 

I toyed with the idea of buying the stream and watching the game from the comfort of my bed. 

But no, I forced myself out my bed and got the bus in. 

What a silly c**t I am

We are in big big trouble defence is abysmal...

We either throw games away in the last few minutes or get gubbed ....home form is atrocious.

Squad is so unbalanced aswell...have really good players like Chalmers and .....Dowds  and they absolute garbage elsewhere on the pitch ....

I usually am a happy clapper on here but even I fear the worst this season .... soooooo soooo many points needlessly thrown away...time and time again..

Edited by OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton

1 minute ago, ComradeDiego said:

Should be 4 or 5 down apparently 

Dunfermline have lashed a few but Mutch has had one we’ve to make since the goals. Dunfermline are just running through us though and we have done nothing to stop it. 

We need to get a foothold here, McGeady for Syla or Senga should have happened 10 min ago. It’s a game McKenzie should have started in hindsight but I’d lose McGeady and leave Chalmers and Amartey on. 

Just now, diegomarahenry said:

Dunfermline have lashed a few but Mutch has had one we’ve to make since the goals. Dunfermline are just running through us though and we have done nothing to stop it. 

We need to get a foothold here, McGeady for Syla or Senga should have happened 10 min ago. It’s a game McKenzie should have started in hindsight but I’d lose McGeady and leave Chalmers and Amartey on. 

Scored just as I pressed send 

Dunfermline just look more motivated than us. Closing down and chasing everything.

Why do they look fitter than us? We look like a part time team.

Dempsey is an empty shirt, McGeady is a burst baw, Ahui and Reading are back to their usual pish. We're pedestrian and God knows what we're doing trying to play it out from the back constantly when nobody in midfield wants it.

Young gets a bye for at least trying.

Bullen needs emptied now.

Surely the recruitment from a club like ayr, the first thing you to is get the best out of contract players from The league below i.e stanger. Then see who in Scotland wasn’t offered a new contract i.e Jacubiak/Wotherspoon etc and then go from there. See what the old firm have loan wise, then head down south for all these random players we pick up.