The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Every half season ticket you buy is another bomb dropped on the Kilmarnock insurgents and will ensure the safe release of Lee Bullen’s gilet collection. 

Ayr United has a right to defend itself 🤬

2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

We can’t have a squad with Smith, Senga, Dempsey, Young, Murdoch, Syla and Murphy. Unless we punt a couple. The loan players are the easy two. 

Punt Murdoch and Sylla 

2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

We can’t have a squad with Smith, Senga, Dempsey, Young, Murdoch, Syla and Murphy. Unless we punt a couple. The loan players are the easy two. 

Well yeah - but Young is now a starter and we don’t have anyone that would replace the role he has been playing that has given us such a high tempo style (when we decide to do it)

Murphy doesn’t count in that group of players either - so you are talking six (five really) for two/three positions. Let Smith out on loan, keep Young and Senga can go back. 

I still think Senga had something to offer but Bullen quickly dropped him after a poor performed following showing some promise. 

42 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

I'll no be watching that tonight. I'll likely become an angry man. It can way until 2024!

Happy New Year all you bonnie lassies and honest men. Long may yer lums reek.

Edited by Trogdor

7 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Smith and Murdoch out for me.

11 hours ago, eez-eh said:

The club are doing a stellar job with the thumbnails recently.

Looks like he’s about to demand a prisoner exchange.

I thought he was in a Russian courtroom. Dissident heading for the gulag.

16 hours ago, Trogdor said:

I dunno about that, McInroy used to drive up the pitch himself and scored a few goals. Dempsey scores occasionally (other than penalties). I also thought McInroy was overrated tbf.

I do prefer Young to Dempsey. I wouldn't be punting Dempsey. 

Murdoch 1.0 was a very good midfielder but he's not really got back to that level post injury.

Agree wrt. Kerr, a class act. Remember we had central midfield options of Kerr, Kelly, Docherty & Murdoch. Halcyon days!

Scored 2 goals in 14 games