The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I know it’s an away game at Morton where they generally have a more packed midfield but I’d rather have seen Senga tried out again alongside Stanger and kept Murphy in the 10 position with Amartey out wide. 

I will be absolutely shocked if McAllister wins one header against Oakley or Muirhead today. 

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

I know it’s an away game at Morton where they generally have a more packed midfield but I’d rather have seen Senga tried out again alongside Stanger and kept Murphy in the 10 position with Amartey out wide. 

I will be absolutely shocked if McAllister wins one header against Oakley or Muirhead today. 

I think he’ll give as good as he gets and win some tbh - it won’t be enough but still. 

Hope they prove me wrong but that looks like a team line up that could take an absolute horsing today.....

McAllister as likeable as he is is absolutely rotten ... He is slow,small and makes mistakes left right and centre ....he will get tore apart by there attacking players ...

Praying we scrape something but am fearful we won't get anything....

And that's coming from a happy clapper lol

McAllister has always been someone who despite not being 6ft can jump and win his headers, and as stated he’ll try his best but 1 booking and he’s in trouble/thin ice and no back up option other then moving Senga back to CB or subbing Finn on 

11 minutes ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

And does anyone know the real reason Albinson has been dropped?

No idea but it’s entirely unjustified imo. 

Albinson missed a couple of games through injury, so maybe he’s carrying a slight problem.  He has been a bit up and down this season as well, including that howler up at Tannadice, so maybe Bullen thinks Mutch is due a start.  

6 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Albinson missed a couple of games through injury, so maybe he’s carrying a slight problem.  He has been a bit up and down this season as well, including that howler up at Tannadice, so maybe Bullen thinks Mutch is due a start.  

His form has been way overblown imo. You don’t drop a goalie after one or two mistakes when he’s bailed us out in as many games this season.

Mutch dropped two clangers against Raith and was terrible last week so we should be giving Ecrepont a go at this rate. 

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

His form has been way overblown imo. You don’t drop a goalie after one or two mistakes when he’s bailed us out in as many games this season.

Mutch dropped two clangers against Raith and was terrible last week so we should be giving Ecrepont a go at this rate. 

Not sure I remember 2 clangers against Raith if I’m honest.  I probably wouldn’t drop Albinson, but that’s probably because I know so little about Mutch rather than because I feel Albinson has been playing that well.  

35 minutes ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

And does anyone know the real reason Albinson has been dropped?

Don't know. I wonder if he may follow Timmins at some point in the future as a back up option  

That was dire. Poor defence , midfield just as bad and Dowds might as well be sitting with us fans for all the service he has had. At least some decent music playing , ironically we are finding it is a long way to the top if you wanna rock n roll !