The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

6 hours ago, Roxanne's man said:

So Is this clown just going to take the huff and block the entire SRE, yet still prance around with his delusional egotistical self entitlement?

The SRE admins getting posts that didn't lick his erse.

😂

7 minutes ago, AUcal said:

I see Raith have signed Rudden.

I’m not sure how they possibly need another striker, but apparently Gullan is on the way out who could be a good option at number ten… 

I’m sure we were interested in him before! 

15 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I’m not sure how they possibly need another striker, but apparently Gullan is on the way out who could be a good option at number ten… 

I’m sure we were interested in him before! 

This can be scratched off already - signed for Dundalk. 

1 hour ago, AUcal said:

I did, aye. 

When I set it up years back I fucked it up (may have been pished, can't remember). Thought it was funny that I had done that and didn't care much so kept it.

Out of nowhere it had recently started to annoy me.

You'll always be Al to me.

Feel better with Rudden going to Raith (where him scoring in every game he plays against Ayr will probably not be relevant) than if he'd gone to someone further down the table.

The club actually announcing zero players injured is almost as much of a miracle as zero players being injured.

Absolutely beside myself with the venom with which Brown said "seaside town". Beats a bunch of mealy-mouthed platitudes any day.

If you're not warm enough in your light training top Scott, could the club perhaps interest you in an insulated waistcoat to keep the wind out?

A striker isn’t what we’re missing, so no biggie losing Rudden. Full backs are top priority. Hopefully Brown has identified that and is going all out for players in those positions. 

It’s been baffling the last few transfer windows when we’ve strengthened where we’re already strong (or at least not dreadful) and ignored the glaring weaknesses. 

1 minute ago, Thumper said:

Absolutely beside myself with the venom with which Brown said "seaside town". Beats a bunch of mealy-mouthed platitudes any day.

If you're not warm enough in your light training top Scott, could the club perhaps interest you in an insulated waistcoat to keep the wind out?

The gilet has been retired and that must forever be respected.

I think we could get a left sided defender but unless Ahui goes I don’t think we’ll get a right back. 

Agreed that we don’t need a striker but another forward of some sort is needed. Either a number 10 or second striker type. 

Just now, Superhursy7 said:

Could Chalmers or Murphy not play the number 10 role behind Dowds?

Aye I think they could.

I'd prefer us to get a natural attacking midfielder to fill in that role but I'd like to see Murphy tried there.

2 hours ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

I think it speaks volumes for brown and Whittaker to attend. I’m assuming they’ve had a busy week. Team will have trained this morning and given they will be leaning on davie white and the rest of the staff for tomorrow, they could have easily just not gone to this. They are clearly interested in the nuts and bolts of the club. Colour me ‘confident’.

They were quite happy to talk to people and have their photos taken. As you said, quite easy for them to just not do that. Fair play to them. Deserved win today for Ayr. Quite liked Cumnock’s wee ground.