The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, Nelson said:

Really poor transfer window for us.  Sanders ought to be a. Improvement on Stanger, and hopefully Musonda can perhaps go to right back, but otherwise, we’ve not really addressed any of the shortcomings in the team.  If Dowds gets injured, we’re pretty much screwed.  The questions mount for Mathie - even with an unexpected 250k windfall we still can’t come up with answers to our ongoing recruitment issues,

I reserve the right to delete this post if we sign Stephen Kelly (I doubt that will be an issue).

I think if we get may/mcnulty/willoughby(the goal scoring one from a few seasons ago then we will be fine. Kelly would be spectacular 

Just now, ryanayr1987 said:

I think if we get may/mcnulty/willoughby(the goal scoring one from a few seasons ago then we will be fine. Kelly would be spectacular 

The clock ticks…!

4 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Really poor transfer window for us.  Sanders ought to be a. Improvement on Stanger, and hopefully Musonda can perhaps go to right back, but otherwise, we’ve not really addressed any of the shortcomings in the team.  If Dowds gets injured, we’re pretty much screwed.  The questions mount for Mathie - even with an unexpected 250k windfall we still can’t come up with answers to our ongoing recruitment issues,

I reserve the right to delete this post if we sign Stephen Kelly (I doubt that will be an issue).

😩

If signing Willoughby gets Bryden out on loan then I’m happy enough with it. He’ll have to be an improvement on him and we still have time to get a midfielder in over February. 

Disappointing, hard to believe he’s an upgrade on what we have but fingers crossed. So much for Stevie May etc.

Welcome Kurt Willoughbooby.

Edited by bazka6

Yeah - not exactly impressed with that one. As always, he will get a chance.

Seems to just add to the collection of strikers we have that aren’t at a good enough level - we needed something different and still haven’t addressed any of the actual priority areas. 

Just now, No_Problemo said:

Yeah - not exactly impressed with that one. As always, he will get a chance.

Seems to just add to the collection of strikers we have that aren’t at a good enough level - we needed something different and still haven’t addressed any of the actual priority areas. 

Depends on what Kurt turns up imo

Just now, ryanayr1987 said:

Depends on what Kurt turns up imo

In what way though? 

Looking at his career history he has done well in the national league north on two occasions, but just isn’t good enough to make the step up to the national league. Which is worrying tbh.