The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

The spoons in Glasgow tend to have a good atmosphere in them tbf especially at weekends. The counting house at George square is probably my favourite.

The Crystal Palace is handy for next to Central but always packed

13 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Haven’t been in Spoons since I was a student. Can’t argue with the prices but they serve absolutely shite pints. 

You could always try Coopers (Gt. Western Road ..200/250 yds up the road from Kelvinbridge subway).If you dont want to use the subway take a N06 Bus from St Vincent St or Hope St.

Coopers is a Jags pub normally so its fine.

1 hour ago, Scott-ish said:

No will power, that's your problem. I got offered a free ticket but I'm sticking to my guns. Not going to that shite hole despite knowing that I'll have heavy FOMO.

Scared Season 2 GIF by Paramount+

Yeah, you just never know...

I have always regretted not going to the Killie away game (2 years ago) where Reading scored the winner and Adeloye ragdolled their defenders. Had to settle for the TV and was gutted.

1 hour ago, Scott-ish said:

No will power, that's your problem. I got offered a free ticket but I'm sticking to my guns. Not going to that shite hole despite knowing that I'll have heavy FOMO.

Scared Season 2 GIF by Paramount+

Mine almost collapsed but fortunately didn't when my pals were organising tickets.  My only FOMO is gonna be the lovely pre-match they have.  

1 minute ago, Trogdor said:

I have always regretted not going to the Killie away game (2 years ago) where Reading scored the winner and Adeloye ragdolled their defenders. Had to settle for the TV and was gutted.

You think THATS bad.

I had the chance of a free ticket for the League Cup game against Celtic at Parkhead in 2013.

I passed on it since I feared the inevitable pumping.

We beat them 0-1 ....and the scorer?

One Douglas Imrie.

3 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

You think THATS bad.

I had the chance of a free ticket for the League Cup game against Celtic at Parkhead in 2013.

I passed on it since I feared the inevitable pumping.

We beat them 0-1 ....and the scorer?

One Douglas Imrie.

A season that 10-2 get brought up for Morton often. 

Edited by itzdrk

47 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

There's always that bit in you that thinks me might pull off a result despite how unlikely it seems. The 'King' nonsense will be ramped up to the maximum though. Stomach churning.

3 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I'm not used to interacting with Ton Trooper when he's not been at the spirits. You're alright for a Morton fan.

I'll take that as a thinly disguised term of endearment.

Thank you.