The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I’m genuinely in disbelief, I was raging at the Chalmers part then hadn’t even noticed he had also dropped McGinty and Murphy. 

McGinty dropped for one mistake while Clarke and Sanders aren’t?

3 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Are we playing 424? I just assumed murph was maybe being protected and only used if we need him 

My guess is he’ll be Bryden and McKenzie wide; which we know will work fantastically!

1 minute ago, Nelson said:

Honestly no idea how that will line up.  4-4-2 with Bryden and Willoughby wide?  3 at the back with McKenzie at left wing back?

The way the team is listed makes me think it may be Bryden and McKenzie wide with Sanders at LB.

Might have been @diegomarahenrythat said it, about McGinty being dropped after one mistake being a sign that we're in bother. But wow, i didn't expect that to actually happen. Apologies if i have the wrong poster though.

Team overall is very unbalanced with some bizarre absentees. Unless theres injuries we're not aware of.

I vey much hope the team absolutely stick it to me, but f**k me that line up is a mess and i don't know how we expect to win.

Dropping your club captain for one mistake when he’s been about our most consistent player for months now is just absurd.  Chopping and changing isn’t going to settle anyone down and will only encourage more mistakes.