The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 hours ago, railwayend said:

The same military that’s kept you tucked up in your bed (single) safe for how ever long . Ukraine’s getting hot you could show us what you got?  If that cowardly crap was bait you got me baby ! 

If this means Killie is fair game for invasion forces because they're having a fan zone then I'm all for that personally.

Shelling Riccarton could end up doing millions of pounds worth of improvements though.

5 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Could it be they cocked up his loan and only signed it until end of our season ? 

Just found out he got injured in training and was close to being included tonight but looking like being back for second leg 

6 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

I doubt they would totally drop him out of the squad. My guess is he’s injured 

He didn't play on Saturday and only played for half an hour the game before that.  Dropped. 

26 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

Interesting no Rose in the Hamilton squad, wonder if we’ve recalled him or if he’s just injured?

Your eyes are everywhere mate. Fast becoming/already became the youth/reserve/loanee go to.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Your eyes are everywhere mate. Fast becoming/already became the youth/reserve/loanee go to.

Guess that’s what happens when I’ve got a bit too much free time on my hands outside of part time work XD, if I learn to drive would probably go to more reserve/youth games but happy to be somewhat of service 

(also helps I collect my own stats so thought I would add players out on loan to the list)

Edited by muZZa__44

1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:

Just found out he got injured in training and was close to being included tonight but looking like being back for second leg 

Cocking up his loan sounded like a very Hamilton thing to do so I was with your original theory.

4 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

I'm no construction guru but looks like there's a hell of a lot of work still to be done for finished by end of June

Yeah but with the team he will have working on it to get it finished will make light work of it I’m sure. It will need to be done before then cos they will need to get safety certs and stuff 

2 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

I’m excited too mate but pic 3 only showed urinals. Any chance you could wait for a cubicle? 

Look closer. There's a sit doon cludgie in the photo. Or maybe it's a bidet.

1 minute ago, RedEd said:

Look closer. There's a sit doon cludgie in the photo. Or maybe it's a bidet.

I know the euros are just round the corner but we’re not Neanderthals. Sets us apart and it will play a small part of Scotland winning the euros. 

16 hours ago, railwayend said:

The same military that’s kept you tucked up in your bed (single) safe for how ever long . Ukraine’s getting hot you could show us what you got?  If that cowardly crap was bait you got me baby ! 

Is there a rule that there always has to be exactly one of these codgers on here at any given time?

Ryan Fulton leaving Hamilton, very decent keeper at this level, one we should be looking at.  Also heard Killie for the new stand opening and Celtic the following week.

11 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Ryan Fulton leaving Hamilton, very decent keeper at this level, one we should be looking at.  Also heard Killie for the new stand opening and Celtic the following week.

I’d take killie to open the new stand so long as browns recruitment is ok! I do not want to play them well under strength and get embarrassed 

16 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

They will need to play games early to prepare for getting put out of Europe by a team of waiters before the Euros end 

I have absolutely no interest in playing Killie in a friendly tbh. 

Celtic makes complete sense to get an early financial boost, we might as well take full advantage of the manager. Five thousand odd Celtic fans is a lot of money!