The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

15 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Falkirk must be sending the Baird fee direct to you then.

Payoff still required or you will have to keep covering 3/4 of McGinty's wages because no way we are covering close to what Hopkin gave him.

You can keep pedalling this theory that McGinty is on thousands a week, but it doesn’t make it true. 

Should be a good signing Oakley. Makes a nice change from signing a Miles Wilfred Birch type from the lower levels of England.

Would be a pretty strong forward pairing if Dowds signs.

3 minutes ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

4??? 

I imagine the 4 is in regards to the 4 players news with rose and Amartey leaving, Reading re-signing and signing of Oakley

16 minutes ago, railwayend said:

Thank you Troon boy , I’ll watch Oakley smash it from my seat in the new north stand soon . A snip at £325 . 

One day they will build a statue of you on the roof. 

33 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

One day they will build a statue of you on the roof. 

They won’t ! But I WILL watch Big George smash it from my seat in the news stand . I just wonder why you and the other glee boys can’t be happy today ? Most Ayr fans are delighted to sign this big nasty lump ! Just need Anton onboard now and a wee Smithy type no10 to complete our forward group . So yeah WHY aren’t you happy tonight ? 

56 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

I imagine the 4 is in regards to the 4 players news with rose and Amartey leaving, Reading re-signing and signing of Oakley

So by that reckoning we’re getting news of another 4 players next week. 

Musonda new contract, McGinty away and two signings (Dowds and a midfielder). 

Happy enough with Reading re-signing too.  I don’t really get all the criticism of him at times.  He’s not the best when he comes up against a really fast wide player, but you could say that about most full backs at our level.   Daniel Harvies are few and far between.  Other areas of the team need major surgery so seems like a solid enough signing too me.

Posted (edited)

If the season was to start tomorrow with all we have got in the door I recon we would start a bit like this, yes question marks over both full backs right winger and keeper also if McGinty will be here or not, we lack a creative midfielderbut there is a base of a decent squad, we get these next 4 or 5 signings right who knows where we can end up

LINEUP111716569726599.jpg

Edited by Superhursty7