The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

10 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Why would I post comments about Celtic fans at Somerset Park on the Kilmarnock thread? 

Obsessed...

Let's clear this up so you don't need to come over here again.

We know your in the premier league and were not ...well done .

We know we haven't won a major trophy and you have...great..

We know Ayr town is a shit hole a bit like Killie(however nowhere near as bad) Kilmarnock is the worst town I have ever been to in Scotland....fact ..win for us 

You have a bigger stadium that is fact ...however I and most other Scottish fans prefer our old fashioned coo shed.....to yours so that's a win for us....

Kille doesn't have a beach ....win for us ...(However does have a lovely needle infested river...full of Asda shopping trolleys and rats)Win for us....

Killie doesn't have a racecourse (where your Neddy fans and fake tan ridden tramps love to visit to get pissed and cause a riot)Win for us ...

Ayr is made up of around 75 percent "nice areas" with the odd shitty bit including the town .....compared with Killie where 90 percent of the town is a cesspit of junkies and neds...Win for us ....

Pretty much covered everything??? 

So go over to your wee forum and discuss your club instead of being an annoying troll on here that just breaks up our conversations about OUR club....

Cheers

36 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

think the defence still needs a centre half (Sanders maybe), a starting right back and competition for Reading. 

I’ve said it before but the defence will improve immensely if we get the right players into midfield. Any defence would’ve been battered if they had the same lack of protection as ours did last season. We haven’t had a natural defensive midfielder in our team since Docherty and it’s something we absolutely need to get in place for this season.

A composed sweeper behind Stainger and McGinty managing the defence with a new pair of wing backs would be order of the day if we were going with a 532 . 

40 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’ve said it before but the defence will improve immensely if we get the right players into midfield

Agree fully.  A big problem was losing  midfield players to injury from almost the start of the season and having to get loans in at short notice.  We then seemed to chop and change the midfield to try and find the right combination.  The defence also had problems with people out injured and on international duty..  We seemed to chop and change it too.

If the plan is to start three centre backs there have to be at least five championship level options in the squad.

1 minute ago, Iain said:

If the plan is to start three centre backs there have to be at least five championship level options in the squad.

I'd accept one being McCalister. 

I'd be fine with McGinty staying who knows if the rocket Brown fired at him post match Dunfermline was a warning to everyone in the squad who was staying, if the strikers don't loose the ball easily, if the midfielders get tight and don't give space it makes the defenders job a hell of a lot easier, I'm sure we are going to see at least two CBs coming through the door if that's Sanders and Frankie or two out of left field who knows, at the moment RB and a good CDM would be my priority.

I don’t see us going with a back 5/3. Think Brown will continue to use a variation of a 442 or 4231 depending on who we’re playing. 

After today’s signing we still need a right back, centre back, left back (we might end up with a full back who can play both sides), central midfielder and two wide players. A lot will depend on Musonda re-signing as he could conceivably be playing left back if Reading reverts back to his 22-23 form. If he doesn’t stay then we have Stanger and McGinty as centre back with Sanders also in the picture but we’d still need a competent replacement. 

1 hour ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

Obsessed...

Let's clear this up so you don't need to come over here again.

We know your in the premier league and were not ...well done .

We know we haven't won a major trophy and you have...great..

We know Ayr town is a shit hole a bit like Killie(however nowhere near as bad) Kilmarnock is the worst town I have ever been to in Scotland....fact ..win for us 

You have a bigger stadium that is fact ...however I and most other Scottish fans prefer our old fashioned coo shed.....to yours so that's a win for us....

Kille doesn't have a beach ....win for us ...(However does have a lovely needle infested river...full of Asda shopping trolleys and rats)Win for us....

Killie doesn't have a racecourse (where your Neddy fans and fake tan ridden tramps love to visit to get pissed and cause a riot)Win for us ...

Ayr is made up of around 75 percent "nice areas" with the odd shitty bit including the town .....compared with Killie where 90 percent of the town is a cesspit of junkies and neds...Win for us ....

Pretty much covered everything??? 

So go over to your wee forum and discuss your club instead of being an annoying troll on here that just breaks up our conversations about OUR club....

Cheers

By wee forum do you mean killiefc.com? If so then I’m already on there.

Or do you mean our own thread and you are just too thick to know the difference.

Either way thanks for the confirmation on the above points.

2 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Not sure I'd class any goalkeeper beaten to first choice by Jamie Sneddon as a good signing.

3 years ago when he was 19? I know people on P&B like to imagine players can’t possibly improve after leaving their team but that’s a bit extreme.

6 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Or do you mean our own thread and you are just too thick to know the difference.

Oooooh name calling must of hurt your feelings...

I meant you thread on here ...I am Soooooo sorry for confusing you ..

Glad cleared it all up for you now be gone to your THREAD on here and go chat about Bruce Anderson or whoever else you are signing....

Thanks and 👋🏻 

10 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

You're as much a pollution as that whole shite toun of yours. Once I remember how to hide yer posts, I'll no have to see yer nonsense! DKB.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

You're as much a pollution as that whole shite toun of yours. Once I remember how to hide yer posts, I'll no have to see yer nonsense! DKB.

Yeah how do you do that again ?? Just spent the last 5 mins trying ....grrrrrr....

If everyone does it he will be just commenting to himself 🤣🤣🤣

At least he didn't deny any of the points I highlighted....says it all ...even he knows his town is a cesspit....🤣🤣

Edited by OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton

3 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

2 minutes ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

Yeah how do you do that again ?? Just spent the last 5 mins trying ....grrrrrr....

If everyone does it he will be just commenting to himself 🤣🤣🤣

Just stop replying to him in the first place lads 

8 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

Account 

Ignored users at the bottom and add his username 

Job done lol