The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Given how desperate we are for a right back I’d be content with us signing a bog standard Championship player for that position. A Millen, Duffy, Carson would be a considerable upgrade on what we’ve had in there in the last few years. Nothing special but a solid 6/10 most weeks would do me. 

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Given how desperate we are for a right back I’d be content with us signing a bog standard Championship player for that position. A Millen, Duffy, Carson would be a considerable upgrade on what we’ve had in there in the last few years. Nothing special but a solid 6/10 most weeks would do me. 

Sounds daft but to be in the playoff race in this league all you really need is a load of bog standard Championship players with a couple who are top level ones and ideally none who are utter dugmeat. 

6 hours ago, Hursty said:

Sounds daft but to be in the playoff race in this league all you really need is a load of bog standard Championship players with a couple who are top level ones and ideally none who are utter dugmeat

This . And to be able to soak up injuries and suspensions . Also no loans from within the league , with the old “you can’t play against the parent club “ hindering you . 
i think we can expect maybe another two at the level of Oakley and a few more ham and eggs types . Then it’ll be down to Brown & Whits to make the difference. 

Once again it is a total mystery why it is only ever certain players who are endlessly accused of being mercenaries, playing games with their contracts, not wanting to play etc.

Edited by Thumper

3 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

I'm still willing to being patient at the moment but I thought we would've heard confirmation with Musonda by now 

We haven't even had confirmation from Nathan McGinley :lol:

19 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

We haven't even had confirmation from Nathan McGinley :lol:

Robbo said he left before the end of the season. 
Motherwell fans said he had some personal issues while playing for them that impacted his playing time and performances. Might not be related to his departure but it might be why he’s been disappeared rather than a formal exit. 

Went along Somerset Road this morning and there's a hive of activity at the new stand at least... plumbers, electricians, tarmacadams

Looks like preparations were being done for the brick wall to start getting put up down at the entrance on Somerset Road

Edited by Rb123