The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I’ll be there, but I appreciate what others are saying.

For me, we don’t get to play them enough, and I’m losing too many years praying we meet them in the top league.

From a positive perspective it might just spark a bit of interest from lapsed / new fans.

I see what the club are probably doing two big pre-season home games to celebrate the new stand make a good amount of money off it hopefully helps bring more players in/convince non-regulars to commit more 

Edited by muZZa__44

Will make some more money for the club, happy with that.

I'll be out the country, would have struggled to get motivated for it anyway (as is the case with all friendlies tbh). Hope all who go enjoy it.

D-Day on Tuesday next week with the council inspection taking place on new stand for granting of safety certificate. 

All going well it'll increase stadium capacity to just over 10,200

21 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Would assume Rus and Ashcroft.

Ashcroft would be lovely, especially if we've got a chance of Musonda still coming back too... if those two sign only question marks you have of the back 4 is the illustrious RB position... although stanger played well there last couple of games of the season. Certainly better than McAllister. 

Question marks over Rus clearly although he's a higher level signing than Amartay for example 

1 minute ago, Richey Edwards said:

Not familiar with the Romanian league. Is it better than where we got Bangala from?

Much the same IMO 

3 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

IMG_9155.png

Wee bit of public pressure might be enough, although I doubt it given they had the brass neck to list it as an asset.