The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

6 minutes ago, dumbthings said:

Ok, I'll accept that. Just think he is the kind of guy you could just park ine the middle and have him make things tick. Don't really need legs for that.

Scott brown is looking for pace in the team so don’t think he will get played much at all

22 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

How about Scott Brown from Raith Rovers?

If we can't get him we could sign Scott Brown from Mochdre.  

5 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Does give a bit of bite in midfield too. His contract is up next season if we go up I’d look at him for the prem 

We tried to sign him, but he opted for Raith instead.

His priority is being a mentor to your Rus and tomlinsons and the youth players giving them advice playing wise outside of being a influence for reserve games IMO he’s a 10 minute cameo player 

With the experience we have.... do we need Mcgeady. I'm not sold on him taking a wage, to do his D.O.F. apprenticeship then f**k off. This is nothing against him, I just don't see the point in him on our payroll... just to play in reserve matches... come on!? Maybe some clarification from the club about him might help but right now, what ever wage he gets, just seems like throwing 💸 in the bin.

Just now, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

With the experience we have.... do we need Mcgeady. I'm not sold on him taking a wage, to do his D.O.F. apprenticeship then f**k off. This is nothing against him, I just don't see the point in him on our payroll... just to play in reserve matches... come on!? Maybe some clarification from the club about him might help but right now, what ever wage he gets, just seems like throwing 💸 in the bin.

I don’t see his mate brown dumping him though

3 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

Let’s not for get Aiden McGeady is a multi-millionaire from his time in Russia & Englands and believe his significant property empire.

I don’t believe his wage is in anyway significant.

Would your boss tell everyone your wage if they asked?

As Killie are not getting a cut of the gate money for the bounce game, I don’t think many Killie fans will travel just to subsidise  Ayr’s budget.. Killie as far as I know will send down a young squad so at 20 quid a ticket, Ayr must be desperate for cash. An empty away end is looking imminent.

1 minute ago, the west curve said:

As Killie are not getting a cut of the gate money for the bounce game, I don’t think many Killie fans will travel just to subsidise  Ayr’s budget.. Killie as far as I know will send down a young squad so at 20 quid a ticket, Ayr must be desperate for cash. An empty away end is looking imminent.

That's good we won't need to spend as much money on  fumigation 

8 minutes ago, the west curve said:

Heidi Klum Wow GIF by Lifetime

15 minutes ago, the west curve said:

It's not that Ayr are desperate for the cash, it's to smooth us over for not taking Killie to court over non payment of a youth player as previously mentioned.

Just now, Ayrutd1910 said:

Guys, probably been mentioned before but missed it,if you buy a ticket for sre can you still move to half way line at any time

Normal league games I would imagine so, all ticket matches maybe not depending on sales and areas meeting capacity.  If SRE was to sell out for Killie game, gate to NT would be closed to avoid overcrowding etc.

24 minutes ago, the west curve said:

We only need to take in the £30k you can't afford to pay us to square up what's owed.  Will be grand.