The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

8 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

Ahkeem Rose now remains the only player we release this season with out a club with Carter Jenkins joining Stirling University and Nathan McGinley joining Spennymoor Town 

Dario Vivianni? 

42 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I will never forget the time Charles Chibalala used the hashtags #weareunited #walledgardencaravanpark 

There it is.  Absolutely incredible use of tags:

Just now, muZZa__44 said:

You reckon Charles can play CB alongside his Hero Frankie

He'd have to play on the right of centre and make sure it's not rainbow laces day.  

45 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Why is this guy held in such high esteem again?

No idea. Would not be surprised if he's on the pitch doing the HT draw. Smith and Mathie will be falling over themselves that day acting as if it's Brad Pitt we've got in the building. The A list of celebrities 😂

21 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

No idea. Would not be surprised if he's on the pitch doing the HT draw. Smith and Mathie will be falling over themselves that day acting as if it's Brad Pitt we've got in the building. The A list of celebrities 😂

Yeah no doubt a standing ovation from both sets of teams as he heroically enters the pitch before kick off.

25 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Forgot to ask, what's this walled garden pish all about? 

It's his dream to sleep in a tent outside Maybole?

I’ll be in the minority maybe that thinks what a lot of Ayr fans have done is pretty class is getting a guy over from Africa, to watch a team that barely anyone over there will have heard of. 

Could’ve done without the homophobic posts right enough.

14 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’ll be in the minority maybe that thinks what a lot of Ayr fans have done is pretty class is getting a guy over from Africa, to watch a team that barely anyone over there will have heard of. 

Could’ve done without the homophobic posts right enough.

Homophobic posts? Have I missed something