The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

I'm not usually one to go with what it says on Wikipedia but......Why would Ayr be signing a player deemed not good enough for Inverness? 😂

Screenshot_20240725-222546~2.png

Scott Brown also not deemed good enough for Inverness in 2023.  

4 hours ago, NoAmarteyNoParty said:

No idea why Oakley is 6/1 and Dowds is 16/1.

20240725_180302.thumb.jpg.6b2ab31faacd5d258955b7e926ad1ceb.jpg

Especially as Dowds has a 5 or 6 goal start with his guaranteed haul against us this season.

Edited by cb_diamond

It’s going to be a stretch keeping up with our prospects of progressing tomorrow at full time - looking forward to (hopefully) another dominant performance.  No mugs, taking 2 off Dundee United but worth every penny to watch Rus ply his trade in the flesh

8 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

It’s going to be a stretch keeping up with our prospects of progressing tomorrow at full time - looking forward to (hopefully) another dominant performance.  No mugs, taking 2 off Dundee United but worth every penny to watch Rus ply his trade in the flesh

I think a 4/5-0 scoreline would get us through in second place.

Buckie have conceded 14 goals in the 3 group games and scored 3 

Fallirk have scored 7 in 3 games and conceded 3

Stenny have conceded 7 and scored 5 having played both Dundee United and Falkirk. 

from that, I would predict a 3-1 win for Falkirk. Meaning we would have to win by 5 to top the group. 
Buckie have conceded 5 in two of the other group games. 

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

Stenny have conceded 7 and scored 5 having played both Dundee United and Falkirk. 

from that, I would predict a 3-1 win for Falkirk. Meaning we would have to win by 5 to top the group. 

Nice work 👍🏻

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

Buckie are coming off a tough mid week game , are part time and are coming off a four hour bus journey before playing us . We really should (with Rus back) and (both or main strikers on for as long as it takes) have way too much for them . If we get on too early doors it might run away from Buckie quickly subsequently if we Fanny about and lose an early door it might give them hope and keep us out for too long . We need to break them early . 
Hopefully we get a decent crowd in and encourage the team to do it . Ayr fans need to start turning up , as this side are worth it on many levels . 

9 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

Looking forward to the Silence of Somerset again tomorrow!

I have said for years.... everyone coming through the turnstile should have to do 4 quick shots of Jager. Give it 15 mins and the place will be bouncing 🥳🤣

Missing tomorrow's game as heading to Dundee to see wain at Uni. I'm hopeful we dish out a beasting to Buckie. I don't feel our strikers are firing properly yet so hopefully 8 men behind them, the sole purpose of feeding team Doakly beautiful balls, to fire home as many as possible is tomorrow's play. I believe our strongest team should start and go daft ⚫⚪

Edited by F.T.O.F.1910