The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

23 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

When I was about 19 I saw him in Glasgow Airport in the queue and I said “Gus McPherson a Killie legend” and tried to say hello and he was basically just told me to f**k off.

So basically people have been telling you to f**k off most of your adult life. 

And probably your adolescent one too. 

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

When I was about 19 I saw him in Glasgow Airport in the queue and I said “Gus McPherson a Killie legend” and tried to say hello and he was basically just told me to f**k off.

Mr Kilmarnock always seemed to be a prize dick. Sortmeout, you are better off ignoring the arsehole.

2 hours ago, muZZa__44 said:

he could but i don't think he will, likely Musonda will stay on the bench then be fully ready to start against Falkirk 

2 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

Same person said to me about McAvoy being a few months. Be absolutely delighted if McMann is touch and go, wouldn’t imagine he’d be in from the start if he does make Saturday.  Only change in defence I would imagine he’d make is Musonda for McAllister. 

Wouldn't be surprised if Musonda maybe starts RB tomorrow and Watret rested, need to remember he's only 18.

Don't want to burn him out...

3 hours ago, Peil said:

Strong "wee guy got a knock back but still can't stand anyone laughing at his crush" vibes 

Only pointing out the fact that Gus has achieved greater success in a 15 year career than your entire club has had in 114.

Mood Smile GIF by Sticos Oppslag

1 hour ago, Rb123 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Musonda maybe starts RB tomorrow and Watret rested, need to remember he's only 18.

1 game a week for a 17 year old don’t think that will burn him out , guy needs a run of games to maintain his relationship with the players around him , be a lot of fans moaning on here if he was rested ( and likely correctly) 

16 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

1 game a week for a 17 year old don’t think that will burn him out , guy needs a run of games to maintain his relationship with the players around him , be a lot of fans moaning on here if he was rested ( and likely correctly) 

I've already got my complaint typed up to post at 2:30 tomorrow

10 hours ago, Rb123 said:

Watret needs to start, he can more than handle it. Musonda is just back from injury(again) and was magnificent when he came on last week,  he was solid and creative, great qualities for a substitution, something our bench may be short of due to the injury list.

9 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Forget new players on them, why don't we go down the vintage cans of Tennents lager route for a bit of nostalgia?

Wee sachet of Capri sun with Willy Mainge on it.