The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

42 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Great news , I really like it , hope majority of fans agree , 

When I saw it there was no sponsor on it , it could look totally different with the logo , hopefully not 

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

More of a Hamburg man myself. Hiya @itzdrk

Haha f**k that, what a city though.

The kit @D'Jaffo is talking about is a handball top IIRC. 

Get this goalkeeper top in and all will be well, keep the skull.

st-pauli-15-16-kits-9.jpg.5415a7f1830a5dc661ad26ecac0f6edd.jpg

Haha f**k that, what a city though.
The kit [mention=61979]D'Jaffo[/mention] is talking about is a handball top IIRC. 
Get this goalkeeper top in and all will be well, keep the skull.
st-pauli-15-16-kits-9.jpg.5415a7f1830a5dc661ad26ecac0f6edd.jpg

That is stunning.

4 hours ago, AyrExile said:

Well if it were Ayr I wouldn’t be expecting the club to take it lightly particularly in light of the voting process around Dundee  

The main issue i had about all this was that the proposed complete reboot of Scottish football was simply a means to benefit Hearts first and foremost and Thistle indirectly, it was NEVER about what's best for the game or the supporters as there hadn't even been a mention of reconstruction prior to the early relegation issues.

From the offset I have voiced my opinion that it wasn't right and was very unfair, however by the same token we ourselves have missed out on a chance of promotion via the play offs and I don't think I've read one moan about this. Certainly these are exceptional circumstances, but ultimately, as the old saying goes, the league table doesn't lie.

Teams are relegated each year and it's now become apparent that neither Hearts nor Partick had budgeted for this and as such could both find themselves in financial trouble, well who knows, both were certainly deserved of their bottom spots and it would have taken a brave man to put a case forward for either of them improving on their bottom positions had the league played out as normal.

19 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

The main issue i had about all this was that the proposed complete reboot of Scottish football was simply a means to benefit Hearts first and foremost and Thistle indirectly, it was NEVER about what's best for the game or the supporters as there hadn't even been a mention of reconstruction prior to the early relegation issues.

From the offset I have voiced my opinion that it wasn't right and was very unfair, however by the same token we ourselves have missed out on a chance of promotion via the play offs and I don't think I've read one moan about this. Certainly these are exceptional circumstances, but ultimately, as the old saying goes, the league table doesn't lie.

Teams are relegated each year and it's now become apparent that neither Hearts nor Partick had budgeted for this and as such could both find themselves in financial trouble, well who knows, both were certainly deserved of their bottom spots and it would have taken a brave man to put a case forward for either of them improving on their bottom positions had the league played out as normal.

We were slipping alarmingly and truth be told would have been highly unlikely to have made the top 4 if the season had been played to a conclusion. 

If 14 - 10 - 10 - 10 had been passed, Inverness would have been promoted and we still had a chance of catching them, That would have been unfair.

But imagine that scenario and you are getting relegated. I have nothing but sympathy for the clubs. Hearts will lose home games in a reduced season and lose derby fixtures. Thistle and Stranraer don't know when they will kick a ball again. The clubs should have done the right thing and protected them but that should have came with proper reconstruction and not the monstrosity proposed or having colt teams added. 

2 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

We were slipping alarmingly and truth be told would have been highly unlikely to have made the top 4 if the season had been played to a conclusion. 

We averaged 1.5 points per game since the turn of the year. Apply that to the 9 remaining games and we’d have finished on the same number of points as last year.

When I saw it there was no sponsor on it , it could look totally different with the logo , hopefully not 
Will we have the fancy Hummel logo or just the standard Hummel lettering on the strips? The logo looks far better imo.