The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

32 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Some encouraging news coming from club next week I am led to believe !!

Things I hope it is in order - 

fans back for our first game at Somerset

Harvie is staying for another season (& other signing news)

The snack outlets will have vegetarian pies this season 

1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Things I hope it is in order - 

fans back for our first game at Somerset

Harvie is staying for another season (& other signing news)

The snack outlets will have vegetarian pies this season 

What's your obsession with vegetation pies, by the way 😂😂

7 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

What's your obsession with vegetation pies, by the way 😂😂

Please don't start the chat about catering at the ground again. I know its boring without the footie but if I start hearing oxymorons like 'vegan sausage roll' my head may explode.

200.gif

Edited by Trogdor

7 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Please don't start the chat about catering at the ground again. I know its boring without the footie but if I start hearing oxymorons like 'vegan sausage roll' my head may explode.

200.gif

They are quality scran tbf

I’d imagine it’ll just be season tickets going on sale and perhaps the club shop re-opening to allow orders to be dispatched.

Any contract news is most welcome but I think it’ll be towards the end of next month.

40 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’d imagine it’ll just be season tickets going on sale and perhaps the club shop re-opening to allow orders to be dispatched.

Any contract news is most welcome but I think it’ll be towards the end of next month.

I'm not even sure how we could even do season tickets. If were charging £260 for 13 games this season, then forget it.

44 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

I'm not even sure how we could even do season tickets. If were charging £260 for 13 games this season, then forget it.

It wouldn’t be too bad if clubs at our level and below decided to include cup games in the season ticket price to make up for the loss of league games 

1 hour ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

I doubt it will be priced as high as that. That's pay at the gate price. Or did you use last seasons price? I reckon it'll be £200 max given the short nature of the season.

32 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

It wouldn’t be too bad if clubs at our level and below decided to include cup games in the season ticket price to make up for the loss of league games 

This isn't all that bad an idea. It also gives that getting more value out of your season ticket. Offering free entry for all home cup games with a season ticket means we could charge closer to £260 (Last years adult season ticket price) as well.

Just throwing this out there - We tend to be the highest priced club in the league (Won't be this season as Hearts prices are scandalous as well) and we've set our ST's at £255.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Just throwing this out there - We tend to be the highest priced club in the league (Won't be this season as Hearts prices are scandalous as well) and we've set our ST's at £255.

Useful context thanks. 👍

10 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Shop not reopening yet , but strips will be posted or hand delivered this coming week