The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

5 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Drinan out for two months. Time to move on to other targets MK. Hope you haven’t put all your eggs in the one basket. 

Dont forget the power of the laptop!

I'm confident Mick will have a list of potential candidates. No way it was Drinan or bust especially given he was featuring more for Ipswich. We would have been looking for others already.

22 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Drinan out for two months. Time to move on to other targets MK. Hope you haven’t put all your eggs in the one basket. 

Fs that's some bit of bad luck for the boy, eventually broke into the first team and then got crocked

23 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I wouldn’t rule out someone based on them missing a month of a season tbh - depends how favourably the other options compare. 

Some weird shit has happened with the dugouts, we appear to have 2 on the home side....unless my eyes are deceiving me

Just a thought wonder if the old home dugout is being used as some wheelchair cover

119709484_3833769266650820_8113055624059247803_n.jpg

Edited by rb123!

6 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

In possibly the weirdest transfer of the summer Robbie Crawford has signed for Motherwell on loan from Livingston. 

REALLY????

f**k me that's a strange one, if he can't get into the Livingston team how exactly is he going to get into Motherwell team. Robinson seemingly watched him for couple of years so presume Motherwell tried to get him last summer before he went to Livi

Edited by rb123!

Motherwell fans having a bit of a meltdown about signing a Livingston bench warmer, Robinson also said this which is interesting.

Bringing in Robbie allows us the chance to put boys out on loan, particularly Jamie Semple, Harry Robinson, Ross MacIver and Dean Cornelius.

Ross MacIver is a striker, just saying.....

11 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Chance of any other trialists. Michael Paton aside that is.

I know he is playing 11 players in first half and a completely different 11 in second half ,  not sure if they are any further trialists , striker now his focus and as usual he has 2/3 that he is looking at , he is a guy who does not rush in and sign players , they need to fit the ethos of what he is trying to achieve 

Edited by Robbo63

56 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Motherwell fans having a bit of a meltdown about signing a Livingston bench warmer, Robinson also said this which is interesting.

Bringing in Robbie allows us the chance to put boys out on loan, particularly Jamie Semple, Harry Robinson, Ross MacIver and Dean Cornelius.

Ross MacIver is a striker, just saying.....

Hes already been loaned to Morton.