The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Balatoni went off for treatment I’m sure and we just moved someone back alongside Meggat?? I think.

Aye Paul threw a forearm smash at the Cypriot fullback from St Mirren and then just battered one past the goalie. Mallan and Morgan absolutely shagged us rotten that day.

That sounds about right.

It was a forearm smash, I seem to recall the St Mirrens guys team mates looking unimpressed with him after he got taken out by Cairney. It did look a sore one as well tbf.

1 minute ago, Ayr23 said:
3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:
That one surely has to be the winner. The grey one looks really cheap and resembles a training kit and not a fan of a pink kit 
734C462E-7377-4396-962C-B33E602509CB.thumb.png.ab367794fc4a2989345fa742ccf95903.png

And that one looks like a Stranraer kit.

We’ve played like Stranraer this season. 

48 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

The 4-0 defeat to Arbroath just there was kinda reminiscent of the 6-2 hammering St Mirren dishes out to us on April Fools day the last time we were relegated. What a fucking shambles that day was.

Jesus, i had forgotten about that day, sitting there at 15:30 looking at train times to nip along to Paisley Gilmour Street at HT and get down the road.

One of many days where the Ayr fans turn out in their numbers and get let down, massively

The Ayr United way 

It’s a different type of blue to a Stranraer kit.

I’m not a fan of grey strips and we had a pink kit a couple seasons ago.
Yeah it's an away Stranraer kit from a few years ago I was referring to. Anyway, they are all very poor compared to this season's. The home one is bespoke, so should be more interesting!

3 minutes ago, davidkennedyshand said:

Grey one is a goalie top
Blue a Killie or Stranraer
Pink would've been good with black. Or pink and black hoops like Ayr Rugby look decent

I think the home top may have hoops again.

I'm not overly keen on any of them. A mixture of the Grey from one and the maroon trim of the pink one would have been nice....like

ayr-away-football-shirt-1987-1988-s_9050_1.jpg.198a265c281b36f24320ff6584f0b5a6.jpg

The Humell training gear has been a bit bland. it would be more appealing being sold with the sponsor on it to make it more interesting. Having a training kit that is a bit off the wall could be a decent seller as well as kits.