The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

10 hours ago, rb123! said:

Have a picture of the Hub

May be an image of outdoors

Almost a metaphor for our squad, have a base but need something up top now. 
Actually looks a bit bigger than I expected, think the plans made it look smaller without having a proper visual reference. 

According to AP Hopkin is still looking to add another GK, Midfielder and some strikers 

We are playing TNS in a closed door game on Friday before playing Stranraer at Stairs Park on Tuesday. There will be a stream costing £5 for Stranraer game (I’m presuming it’ll be Stranraer who provide this) 

22 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

From 19 July, seated outdoor stadiums would be able to host 2,000 fans, and standing venues could accommodate 1000.

Applications could be made on a case-by-case basis to swell that, as was done for Hampden's Euro 2020 matches.

What about stadiums that have a mix of standing and seating? Surely we could have a 1000 standing and a  few hundred in the main stand? 

2 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

According to AP Hopkin is still looking to add another GK, Midfielder and some strikers 

We are playing TNS in a closed door game on Friday before playing Stranraer at Stairs Park on Tuesday. There will be a stream costing £5 for Stranraer game (I’m presuming it’ll be Stranraer who provide this) 

I have no idea why stranraer arent allowing fans to this game (or maybe they are?) "Junior" clubs have had fans in so I thought clubs like stranraer would have. Just hope we can get into the Burnely game to see what players we want 😂

22 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I have no idea why stranraer arent allowing fans to this game (or maybe they are?) "Junior" clubs have had fans in so I thought clubs like stranraer would have. Just hope we can get into the Burnely game to see what players we want 😂

Says in the AP that no away fans are allowed in so presumably Stranraer Season ticket holders will be allowed. 

Could be the first season in ages that we start the season with two actual keepers competing for the number 1 jersey. I’d imagine in Hopkins mind it’ll be McAdams that’ll start but if someone else comes in that’s been playing elsewhere previously then I doubt he’ll settle for simply being our backup.