The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

McAdams has changed his banner on twitter to a photo of him and Steven Kelly so that's us guaranteed to bringing the wee man back in.

Would take him back in a minute, we really missed his energy and drive in the middle of the park last year, that was for sure.

6 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

McAdams has changed his banner on twitter to a photo of him and Steven Kelly so that's us guaranteed to bringing the wee man back in.

Don’t even give me false hope…

44 minutes ago, RedEd said:

Home top in 95/96 and 14/15.

My recollection is that when Dalziel took over as manager the club asked the league for permission to use that year's away top in all their remaining games.

23 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Would take him back in a minute, we really missed his energy and drive in the middle of the park last year, that was for sure.

Fantastic player made all the difference to us, best midfielder at Somerset for years 

12 minutes ago, paulbrucerick said:

This one? 

What everies ffs!

19-aug-95-scottish-soccer-simon-stainrod-ayr-united-G4W9T1.jpg

The original one had the full "what every woman wants" emblazoned across the front of it, which was always good as a corny / sleazy chat up line when pointing to your top with a smug look on your face.

Having said that, I don't recall having too much success !!

34 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

They wised up and realised that Raymondo was just a very naughty boy...

Ayr have doubled-down and decided that just the one former Morton manager is one too few...

Don't say that, we might bring in the snake next. 🙈

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Miles Storey IMO.

Please God, No.

I would need to eat a huge slice of humble pie supporting him as have spent the past 3 years telling people that while very athletic, he's possibly one of the least talented and ineffective professional footballers I'd ever set eyes on.

3 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Please God, No.

I would need to eat a huge slice of humble pie supporting him as have spent the past 3 years telling people that while very athletic, he's possibly one of the least talented and ineffective professional footballers I'd ever set eyes on.

Oh and he didn’t like me shouting he was pish at him while on the north terrace 2 seasons ago 

"it's no surprise he won every award going down at Morton"

"I signed so much dross it was literally impossible for anyone else to win an award"

Doesn't sound as impressive when you put it like that eh? 

Just now, #Gary said:

"it's no surprise he won every award going down at Morton"

"I signed so much dross it was literally impossible for anyone else to win an award"

Doesn't sound as impressive when you put it like that eh? 

3CD4492E-F554-4E95-9DDD-17BA4CAA07BF.png

Guest Caractacus Potts

Sorry to budge in here but just wondered what you think of this guy? Know he was involved with your club several years ago. 

Seems to have set up a new company last year and throwing lots of money in marketing at a few clubs including us and Go Radio. 

Someone to be wary of or businessman who was just unfortunate with his previous ventures?(which all seem to have been struck off after a relatively short period). 

https://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/2021/06/21/clarke-epos-new-front-of-shirt-sponsors/

3 minutes ago, Caractacus Potts said:

Sorry to budge in here but just wondered what you think of this guy? Know he was involved with your club several years ago. 

Seems to have set up a new company last year and throwing lots of money in marketing at a few clubs including us and Go Radio. 

Someone to be wary of or businessman who was just unfortunate with his previous ventures?(which all seem to have been struck off after a relatively short period). 

https://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/2021/06/21/clarke-epos-new-front-of-shirt-sponsors/

This story sums it up. He was arguing on here with Ayr fans too if I remember rightly

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ayr-united-chairman-lachlan-cameron-4413673.amp