The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

In other news

Assuming no restrictions are reinstated it looks like for the derby next month we'll need vaccine passports to get in

Is it not for crowds over 10,000? 

Not sure we can muster that between us on a midweek night …

8 minutes ago, flood said:

Is it not for crowds over 10,000? 

Not sure we can muster that between us on a midweek night …

I think its over 4,000 tbf.

Pretty sure Somerset falls into this category - Its unseated outdoor live events with more than 4,000 in the audience.

5 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I think its over 4,000 tbf.

Pretty sure Somerset falls into this category - Its unseated outdoor live events with more than 4,000 in the audience.

Sorry. Maybe on reading again, usual vague guidance from sturgeon..…

Over 4000 standing at Somerset need passport, or 9999 at Rugby Park does not need one, as we have seats..

makes no sense 

Edited by flood

3 minutes ago, flood said:

Sorry. Maybe on reading again, usual vague guidance from sturgeon..…

Over 4000 standing at Somerset need passport, or 9999 at Rugby Park does not need one, as we have seats..

makes no sense 

Wholeheartedly agree. 

No doubt clownshoes will be rolled out to tell us how they come up with these arbitrary numbers and how the virus is more transmissible standing up than sitting down. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Trogdor

1 hour ago, ftk said:
2 hours ago, rb123! said:
In other news
Assuming no restrictions are reinstated it looks like for the derby next month we'll need vaccine passports to get in

That mean no away fans then?

Some of us Killie fans have had both vaccines…You got 4000 home fans that can say the same!

To be fair the way it's going i fear we'll make it to next month without some form of restrictions being reintroduced. 

Hospitality will be the first ones to be hit inevitably and then it'll probably be sports, hopefully won't affect us really but more your big stadia in the premiership

2 minutes ago, rb123! said:

To be fair the way it's going i fear we'll make it to next month without some form of restrictions being reintroduced. 

Hospitality will be the first ones to be hit inevitably and then it'll probably be sports, hopefully won't affect us really but more your big stadia in the premiership

Sturgeon has no money to pay for furlough, oh ands she says outdoors is safest place 

though she does hate football so you never know

1 minute ago, flood said:

Sturgeon has no money to pay for furlough, oh ands she says outdoors is safest place 

though she does hate football so you never know

She also said only a few weeks ago she was completely against vaccine passports and now look what she has done...

So i probably wouldn't pay too much attention to what she's saying atm 

6 minutes ago, rb123! said:

She also said only a few weeks ago she was completely against vaccine passports and now look what she has done...

So i probably wouldn't pay too much attention to what she's saying atm 

She makes it up as she goes along

8 hours ago, WATTOO said:

I'd think most would have put 2 and 2 together and come up with 4 plus the extreme likelihood that "loans" would indeed be forthcoming.

Anyone questioning this conjecture was literally declared by you to be an agent of destruction working against the club.