The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

It’s probably too late in the day to sign anyone else from England unless they’re already on their way up. So it’ll probably be McInroy and someone else in Scotland. No idea who’s available and would be any good.

Just seen the fir hill pitch from Saturdays game and it is awfull, it was bad a month ago now a porridge field, fair to say with the forecast tomorrow and that pitch there won’t be much football just a battle of the fittest that will prevail.
Surely Uncle Ian is due the yearly mid season slump hopefully it starts tomorrow.

No other team in Scotland seems to be having a fire sale, a lot of teams have underperformed so you’d have thought there would have been more ballast shifted than there has been.

teams like Dunfermline, Falkirk, Kilmarnock Aberdeen and St Johnston would normally be getting rid of players but maybe Covid and 9 subs have changed things 

2 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
4 minutes ago, Lochwood said:
Just seen the fir hill pitch from Saturdays game and it is awfull, it was bad a month ago now a porridge field, fair to say with the forecast tomorrow and that pitch there won’t be much football just a battle of the fittest that will prevail.

Surely Uncle Ian is due the yearly mid season slump hopefully it starts tomorrow.

One win in 5 currently 

5 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Is the Comley deal dead in the water?

Wouldn't be surprised if we're still chipping away at St Johnstone for Liam Craig which i'd expect to rumble on beyond today as it would be him getting released by the club and us getting him on a free. 

He were rubbish

5 minutes ago, Lochwood said:

Sad to say but that'll suit us :lol:

15 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

It’s probably too late in the day to sign anyone else from England unless they’re already on their way up. So it’ll probably be McInroy and someone else in Scotland. No idea who’s available and would be any good.

Tbh if we get McInroy we don't need anyone else.  So it'll be either end of a squad filler or a bit of quality.  

Tbh if we get McInroy we don't need anyone else.  So it'll be either end of a squad filler or a bit of quality.  

Aye I’ve been thinking this. I can’t think of a position that needs urgent attention unless someone else is leaving. But if Bullen is talking about potentially 2 more then it makes me think that they feel something can be done to improve the squad or someone else is away, maybe Maxwell?

1 hour ago, BukyOHare said:

Its fair to say he doesn't do tap ins. 

Interesting to see how he steps up to the Championship, but another young promising player. 

Edited to add more:

That 2nd goal in those Airdrie highlights is a belter of a shot.

He looks like a potentially excellent find, hopefully we can get his signing confirmed.

Seems to have been a productive January window for the club so far.

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

We don’t need anyone else, but if we plan to play a 4-3-3 then we don’t really have a back up for our central three. I guess Maxwell could potentially move across. I’m not suggesting Muirhead 😂

Still got Hewitt to come back but yeah still tight at centre midfield !