The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

It’s Kris “Boydy” Boyd that stays in doonfoot

Aye I thought it was both of them.

Either way, seeing a footballer who comes from and still lives in Ayrshire out in Ayrshire for a meal isn’t really evidence of anything.

Just now, Superhursy7 said:
6 minutes ago, QoS99 said:
He’s signing for us apparently

Thank f**k

I’m personally really happy he’s signing (apparently), despite him being a complete fanny 

I still think Broadfoot would’ve done a good job for us. Scott Cuthbert is another one who’s been mentioned on here who I think would be a good signing for us. Think we’ll hear on Tuesday or Wednesday anyway.

1 hour ago, Superhursy7 said:
1 hour ago, QoS99 said:
I’m personally really happy he’s signing (apparently), despite him being a complete fanny 

He will still do a job a league 1 level, he just brings far to much baggage to be even considered at Ayr IMO.

What a load of blinkered pish, he would still be one of your best players going by last season.

17 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

What a load of blinkered pish, he would still be one of your best players going by last season.

No offence but why the hell are you even on here??? 

Ure clearly just on this thread to piss people off.... 

Killie have their own threads on here.... Why don't you go there... 

That would be nice... 

Just seen a post on Facebook from the walking football team and they are wearing an Orange away kit which I’ve never seen before. Wondering if that could be the away/3rd kit this season?

I’ve scrolled through their page and the also had an all black one a couple of months ago. I think it’s more likely that they have their own strip and sponsor. Doubt the club would be so stupid as to releases kits to them knowing that they’d be shown on social media.

In saying that, I wouldn’t mind an all black strip.

13 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Just seen a post on Facebook from the walking football team and they are wearing an Orange away kit which I’ve never seen before. Wondering if that could be the away/3rd kit this season?

Definitely not , it’s a 2 coloured strip that has no orange on it 

1 hour ago, Superhursy7 said:
1 hour ago, Killiefan said:

He probably could still cut it but he's not for me he's a bellend and that's from personal experince.

Can’t say I know him personally but know a couple of younger players who have trained with him and they and their parents couldn’t speak more highly about him. Honestly don’t think he would be the worst at your level and he was no hassle at Killie.