The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Entirely different circumstances with Shankland but okay. And no, he just wasn’t good enough.

Really isn't Shanks was in last chance salon training at Bannerman school alone without a club untill McCall gave him the chance to resurrect his career thankfully he took it

Don't know if that is correct also Lawrence struggled at Dunfermline on loan and St Mirren never stopped him doing it at Ayr like it wouldn't stop Hastie doing it at Ayr

Shankland didn’t struggle at Dunfermline at all. He was fine for them and he was fine for St Mirren in his first year. It’s massively overplayed with him considering he only actually had one poor season in the Championship before coming to us. It’s incredibly naive and stupid to think that a player dropping far enough will suddenly hit form and rise to the top again.

Jake Hastie will not be signing for Ayr so you can give it a rest. He’ll end up at some riddy outfit like Broomhill FC or Pollock before dropping out the game.

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Shankland didn’t struggle at Dunfermline at all. He was fine for them and he was fine for St Mirren in his first year. It’s massively overplayed with him considering he only actually had one poor season in the Championship before coming to us. It’s incredibly naive and stupid to think that a player dropping far enough will suddenly hit form and rise to the top again.

Jake Hastie will not be signing for Ayr so you can give it a rest. He’ll end up at some riddy outfit like Broomhill FC or Pollock before dropping out the game.

48 games for St Mirren 10 goals wasn't particularly prolific either 

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Can the mods hurry up and ban this c**t so he can go back to wanking over junior players or licking the walls in public toilets or whatever it is he does in his spare time.

Why do you want the mods to ban me?Because I don't agree with what your saying?Or believe in your football narrative?

Why do you want the mods to ban me?Because I don't agree with what your saying?Or believe in your football narrative?

Because you spam this forum with pish that no one is interested in.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

I aren't spamming any forum I'm a Ayr fan with a opinion,for some reason you seem to think I'm not allowed one or aren't allowed to dossagree with your all be knowing knowledge news flash I can and I will

9 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

You said Ayr needs a winger its why I replied about Hastie,so not exactly spamming

Why so many people crying to the Mods its seriously the most weakest feeble shit ive ever come across on Pie and Bovril 

Genuinly don't understand it the tribal partisan nature off the group baffles me at times

So discussion kept on a football talk on a fitbaw page,how exactly are you turning that round and saying that I'm spamming 

Simply that isn't true 

6 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

You said Ayr needs a winger its why I replied about Hastie,so not exactly spamming

Why so many people crying to the Mods its seriously the most weakest feeble shit ive ever come across on Pie and Bovril 

Genuinly don't understand it the tribal partisan nature off the group baffles me at times

So discussion kept on a football talk on a fitbaw page,how exactly are you turning that round and saying that I'm spamming 

Simply that isn't true 

Anyone who uses the term fitbaw should be on some some of register. 

9 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Seemingly we are playing Maybole at their ground in July. Probably a youth team. Maybe a friendship game seeing as we have the same kit as their away(?) one 

I’d imagine it’ll be our reserves. We’re playing QOS the night before in the league cup. 

14 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Yip that's what I thought. Doubt we'll see (m)any of the 1st team due to playing the previous night 

Might see Finn Ecrepont there, I'm willing him into the first team, hope he gets his chance this season.

1 hour ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣Eye condition that makes you have bad grammer😂😂😂

Erm,...I fear you may have missed the point, here...(and the word is spelled "grammar" just for your reference)...

The wording in the capital letters is a direct quotation from something that the nutjob said to someone else on the forum years ago.

I decided (for my own safety)not to engage with him any further many moons ago.

Check out the "Billy Gilmour" thread where he appears to forget which of his many, many, log-ins he was using at the time and ended up arguing with himself. The boy is a fruitcake.

My advice to you would be to turn off the personal messaging function on your device before mental Ally starts trying to contact you to be his friend.

Or starts to sew pieces of skin from your relatives together to make himself a new suit.

1 hour ago, Black Pennel said:

check out the "Billy Gilmour" thread where he appears to forget which of his many, many, log-ins he was using at the time and ended up arguing with himself. The boy is a fruitcake.

Please link this argument, I'm not going through 162 pages of a thread I was never involved in, so can't estimate roughly where it happened :lol: 

Edited by mugen_power