The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

35 minutes ago, Ayrmail said:

Jack Burroughs 22 signed a new deal played a few games for the first team may be fit for loan. 

Was going to suggest him but he was at Ross County on loan in Prem and played games in the championship for Coventry last year.

Would be a massive coup if it's true but i won't hold my breath, fully expecting some national league player nobody has head of. 

2 hours ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Bapaga is the only other B-named Coventry winger I can find.

37 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

That was the one I heard. No clue who he is or if he’s decent or not. 

Yeah this sounds more like it....

2 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

Was going to suggest him but he was at Ross County on loan in Prem and played games in the championship for Coventry last year.

Would be a massive coup if it's true but i won't hold my breath, fully expecting some national league player nobody has head of. 

Isn't he a centre back as well? We won't be signing any centre backs. 

Screams out identical to JML where they have all the flair and tricks but in the real world of Cinch Scottish Championship they're gonna get snapped in half with the most cynical foul anytime they ever try and run with the ball.

Just thinking are we not pretty late back to the party with pre-season starting next Monday? 

Quite a few clubs are already back and Raith Rovers are even doing a pre-season friendly this Saturday meanwhile we're not even back yet. 

12 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

Screams out identical to JML where they have all the flair and tricks but in the real world of Cinch Scottish Championship they're gonna get snapped in half with the most cynical foul anytime they ever try and run with the ball.

Those highlights would suggest he's right footed but more effective at LW where he can cut in which seems identical to Murphy rather than a out and out RW.

17 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

Just thinking are we not pretty late back to the party with pre-season starting next Monday? 

Quite a few clubs are already back and Raith Rovers are even doing a pre-season friendly this Saturday meanwhile we're not even back yet. 

Got  to remember the other teams finished nearly 3 weeks before us , 

Absolutely shocking that no new family members of potential signings have started following the club recently. 

1 hour ago, GaryMc93 said:

Those highlights would suggest he's right footed but more effective at LW where he can cut in which seems identical to Murphy rather than an out and out RW.

Aye I was hoping we’d get a left footer on the other side to balance out the team. There’s absolutely nothing concrete to suggest this is the guy we’re signing and I may well be talking pish. 

12 hours ago, Rb123 said:

I'm going to Dunfermline for a pre season friendly tomorrow.  

For me, no.  The players got a break on the 27 May of May, so 4 weeks off by the time they are back. The teams already back finished their season on 05 May and were back after (I think) 7 weeks.  

They need and deserve time off to relax IMO. 

9 minutes ago, AllySloan said:

Anyone know anything about fans who have paid through the installment plan and when we will receive our tickets? Would've thought an email confirming that payments had been made at least would've been sent out by now

Yeah I am in the same boat, not had anything to say all payments successful or that.