The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Pedigree looks decent, but hard to get away from the views of Falkirk fans.  If Adams is out long term then a centre back is needed as Bell has looked a bit tired recently and Higgins is done.  In the end though,  it’s the lack of quality in the wide areas that is killing us. McGuffie makes sense in isolation given his lack of progress and game time,  but less so when you consider we don’t have enough players to fill the bench.

It would make absolutely no sense if we are ending up with a net deficit of 1 player from an already small and injury hit squad.

Given the fact that our home crowds are ahead of budget and we've netted additional cash from our league cup run plus TV covering our Scottish cup humiliation, would make even the most pessimistic supporter think that there must be cash available.

As for Muirhead, while I'm pleased enough about his signing, his position was certainly not a priority and the fact that we've now let McGuffie go, who would undoubtedly have been involved in some way tomorrow, tells me that we MUST have someone else lined up ?

Surely ???

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

Well apparantly there's four deals in the pipe line and 3 have just happened so still one to go, maybe won't get announced until tomorrow morning.

Here's hoping it's a winger / striker 

I got told yesterday that there were 4 deals in the pipeline and the first 3 have been spot on.  Sadly there wasnt a name given for the 4th one!
Well apparantly there's four deals in the pipe line and 3 have just happened so still one to go, maybe won't get announced until tomorrow morning.
Hearing Ayr had 4 deals in the pipeline and 3 have happened. Can anyone confirm?