The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

20 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

The pay online only might stop some local walk ups interested in watching the other premium Ayrshire black and white 

Was there not a blackout on streaming in the Viaplay due to the nature of the broadcasting deal ?

Don't think so, Dunfermline are streaming tonight's game vs Annan.

21 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

The pay online only might stop some local walk ups interested in watching the other premium Ayrshire black and white 

Was there not a blackout on streaming in the Viaplay due to the nature of the broadcasting deal ?

Stenny streamed their game against St Johnstone on Saturday?

56 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

It's at a clubs own discretion so long as Viaplay aren't showing the game themselves. Raith TV could only show our game last weekend to international viewers, but tonight's game will be both domestic and international. 

On signing a McInroy type midfielder, I think Dempsey  should be geared into that type player. I think Bullen has already alluded as such at some point, and if he chips in with a few more goals and assists in his attacking play then it'll be more attractive when the club needs to sell him next summer.

7 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

On signing a McInroy type midfielder, I think Dempsey  should be geared into that type player. I think Bullen has already alluded as such at some point, and if he chips in with a few more goals and assists in his attacking play then it'll be more attractive when the club needs to sell him next summer.

No one is paying a fee for Dempsey any time soon

3 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

No one is paying a fee for Dempsey any time soon

I don’t see why not. If he carry’s on like last season and becomes a bit more consistent then I could see clubs being interested in him with a year left on his deal.