The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

You'll need to show me your workings with this one. 

Unless they means McGeady at Hibs last season where he made very few appearances......

Otherwise he is calling his Ayr career based on the first 20 minutes he has played in 8 months

19 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Unless they means McGeady at Hibs last season where he made very few appearances......

Otherwise he is calling his Ayr career based on the first 20 minutes he has played in 8 months

It was a tongue in cheek comment.  No one was daft enough to judge Bangala on his first 20 minutes.  To do so with McGeady would clearly be madness.

20 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

Fucking hell, I'm just about buckled after that. I want that team back!

I've never enjoyed two and bit seasons like 2018-19, 2019-20 & the start of 2020-21. What a time to be an Ayr fan.

Edit - there were ups and there were downs. Some pretty horrible lows (ICT in playoffs and that cup exit) but I always had faith in the players. There was a real togetherness in the squad that I could relate to.

Not so much at the moment.

Edited by Trogdor

1 hour ago, muZZa__44 said:

I think Mutual Consent means we don’t have to and came to an agreement with Bangala of some sorts 

If my extensive football manager experience is anything to go by (which as we all know is gospel) mutual consent will mean the club have paid him something but not the full sum of his remaining contract.