The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Least we're not Inverness FC. 😒

They'll rally eventually.  Think we are doomed.   The alarm bells are absolutely deafening right now - this team has relegation written all over it 

We are completely devoid of ideas. Really frustrating to watch. 

We seem to trying to play football from the back with very few players who are actually capable of doing it successfully. Very often end up having no one showing for the ball. 

Stanger is decent. The new guy looked okay in his cameo. Not much else positive. We offer no threat.

4 minutes ago, AuAl said:

We are completely devoid of ideas. Really frustrating to watch. 

We seem to trying to play football from the back with very few players who are actually capable of doing it successfully. Very often end up having no one showing for the ball. 

Stanger is decent. The new guy looked okay in his cameo. Not much else positive. We offer no threat.

Yeah you can’t play from the back when three of your back four are unsuited to it. Nothing positive to take from today apart from Stanger who I thought looked decent again. Albinson had a worldie save but f**k knows what he was doing at the second goal. 

Musonda lasting 90 minutes in midfield is my biggest gripe though. 

The biggest problem today was how simple the goals we conceded were. 2 set pieces and a simple through ball after I thought we defended quite well in the 1st half. We still need a new midfielder and another forward/winger, but even after that we’ll be mid table at best.

I bought a season ticket this year but I don’t know when I’ll be back.

Bullen has had the guts of 3 years and about 6 windows where he has been able to refresh the team. Today was as bad as the first month he was here, same mistakes, same things going wrong, same players giving up. I’ve had enough of it. 

4 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I bought a season ticket this year but I don’t know when I’ll be back.

Bullen has had the guts of 3 years and about 6 windows where he has been able to refresh the team. Today was as bad as the first month he was here, same mistakes, same things going wrong, same players giving up. I’ve had enough of it. 

Honestly going to give it a month before McGeady is the gaffer. 

3 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Not saying an assistant manager would help after that shambles today. Though I do believe the tactics were pants and the playing from the back rubbish against a team who deliver a lot of pressure, is dumbfounding. The only game I can say we looked reasonably good in so far this season, was against Stranraer at Dam Park.

2 minutes ago, baba douche said:

Yes it does.

Get a dice, and pick a number between 1 and 6. Then roll the dice.

The dice roll is not luck, but if it lands on the number you pick - THAT'S luck.

Not if you're a jedi, like Bullen.

star-wars-watto.gif

A disastrous performance: 

Musonda over Pendlebury, McKenzie playing instead of an extra man in midfield and still not changing it when we had no control. 

He wasn’t remotely the biggest issue but I was really disappointed with Paul Smith today, made absolutely no effort to drop in and take the ball. He needs to be far braver - disappointed as he is good enough to do it! How Bullen thinks we can play a passing style while midfielders offer no passing options is wild. McGeady took the ball off the defence kore than anyone else, which is wild. 

6 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Musonda over Pendlebury, McKenzie playing instead of an extra man in midfield and still not changing it when we had no control. 

He wasn’t remotely the biggest issue but I was really disappointed with Paul Smith today, made absolutely no effort to drop in and take the ball. He needs to be far braver - disappointed as he is good enough to do it! How Bullen thinks we can play a passing style while midfielders offer no passing options is wild. McGeady took the ball off the defence kore than anyone else, which is wild. 

The new midfielder looked OK, so if we're trying to persevere with this passing style then he might be a good fit. Still think we need to stop this playing it out from the back stuff and only do it if it makes sense or we're counter attacking. Passing it to the centre half who then just lumps it up the park is just taking extra steps when the keeper could just do it!

13 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Your talking utter drivel smith had no help and performed well, rose is a shocking signing amartey is Jml mark two