The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

24 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

From what I’ve seen of Miller I think his final ball will be crucial if we want to break teams down. Would rather take his man on than turn back and pass to the full back which is encouraging.

Mark Kerr aswell has to start alongside Murdoch imo.

11 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I think the 5 man midfield would work well if McCall would give it a try murdoch Crawford and Kerr in the middle and mcdaid and miller wide the only problem being you’d need to drop either Moffat or play a back 3. Neither of which I see McCall doing

Dropping Moffat would be nuts IMO. Interplay with Shankland is key to us playing well.

4 hours ago, rb123! said:

Saturday's without a game are shite and becoming more common.

Being good has it's drawbacks, a midweek away day to Dingwall followed by a Saturday with our fingers up our arse, you couldn't make it up.

Is it just me or is Cadden just a poor man’s McGuffie?

Far too early to write him off.

Cadden was a regular in a Livi team that got promoted last season whereas McGuffie has yet to become a regular in our team.

After three (incomplete) matches, I've seen nothing to get excited about with cadden.

I'm more than happy to be proved wrong, but so far he's made no positive impact whatsoever.

He’s arrived into the team when we’ve been pretty shit and I would’ve been surprised had he made a big impact. I expected that from Miller as he’s played at a higher level and it sort of shows but I think it’ll take Cadden a bit longer to get settled in.