The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Would you say better than sylla? 

Syla is more a DM while Senga is more a box to box type. Senga also seems more comfortable on the ball and less rash, so I'd say yes. But that doesn't mean that Syla is bad or anything, he's still a decent option to have

10 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Was a good wee game 😊 Fantastic day for the Moff. Ayr were the better team. 670 in attendance. 

IMG-20230924-WA0021.jpgwee man got his picture with the Moff 😊 'Is he like a club legend like Ronaldo is, dad?'

Can see Smith’s next job when the North Terrace is finished - assuming that’s the Enclosure wall it doesn’t look like it’s got long to go.

Ahui loves his first involvement in a game being the ball rolling under his boot and out the park 😂 Very much an athlete, but not a footballer. Generally loses all his one v ones, but can recover well with his pace. Can get up the park well, but then crosses it out the park. 

I think Senga is possibly more the Young type player in our current midfield partnership. I would be interested to see him starting a game in there now he is up to speed. 

3 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Apparently celtic had a player that they bought in summer for 1.2 million. That's mental   don't know what player it was .

There were about five first team players in there - four relatively new signings and Mikey Johnston. Two at the back, central midfield and both wide positions. I’m not sure which ones cost money though!