The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, North Terrace Gazza said:

At the time I thought this was the dogs bollocks. However, within a couple of years I realised just how terrible this top was. I can’t believe it has been reserected

It was before my time, but I've had plenty of bird shit tops.

Usually courtesy of this pest. 

20210828_180552.thumb.jpg.49f9ea747ac05bf2b7b49d9e8e7da922.jpg

I assume that the 3D modelling software used for those gym mockups was also resurrected from 1992.

Fair play to Smith - construction is what he knows and so construction is what he's doing. Maybe he could get into ice hockey next and build the town another rink, seeing as that's yet another thing that's just died.

24 minutes ago, airdrieman said:

I know you boys and girls like your food chat. Had a Tempura for lunch at work today. Good scran, would go again. 

Oh nice one. What did you have out of interest? Most stuff from there is a good pick. 

5 hours ago, Coollestersmoothe said:

Looks the part. The hospital radio building had a weird machine gun emplacement vibe about it, so I’ll be glad to see that torn down. 

The Hospital Radio has been broadcasting from that location since it was built by the then Supporters Association. I hope the club have some deal to keep this "community " service going. Also we provide commentary to the visually impaired supporters who sit in the main stand. As an aside the view of the park is great ask mugen_power 😀

3 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

How are we supposed to access the online shop? The link on the website takes you nowhere.

You need to send a carrier pigeon to Jeanne with a roll of parchment that states what you want, what size and how long you’ve been an Ayr season ticket holder. 

Edited by D'Jaffo

12 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

You need to send a carrier pigeon to Jeanne with a roll of parchment that states what you want, what size and how long you’ve been an Ayr season ticket holder. 

That must be one of the unique experiences Mathie keeps talking about.

4 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Oh nice one. What did you have out of interest? Most stuff from there is a good pick. 

Played it safe since I hadn’t been before, and was eating with colleagues so didn’t want to order anything too obscene/gluttonous, even if that goes against my natural instincts. Had the classic Cajun chicken tempura with the chips and sweet chilli sauce from the lunch menu. Was a good feed. Any recommendations for next time? 

10 hours ago, Aliayr76 said:

Used to go to moffatts fitness thing at the old gym bit and it was tiny.lets hope the new gym will be for no just the players another revenue thing for the club.

Does he still have a fitness gym going??

I always thought it was overpriced which put me off going.