The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 hours ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

We currently only have one Saturday fixture v Partick this season. Fitting in midweek league games yet reserving a Saturday in August for an early league cup game and finishing the league on a Friday night is the thought process of a bellend.

And wiping out a saturday last month for the mickey mouse cup too...

6 minutes ago, AllySloan said:

Probably a bit late in asking but how good was Ahui on Saturday? Should he be starting from now on? Was a fan of McAllister last season but feel he's probably been the weak link in the team this season

Majority have said he did very well against Dunfermline earned another start against Morton i reckon

1 hour ago, muZZa__44 said:

Majority have said he did very well against Dunfermline earned another start against Morton i reckon

Bullen said post match he felt he was thrown under the bus a bit because of his debut at Morton but he's improved every day since in training. 

In summary, he was shite but he's ok now. 

2 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

I’m surprised the seggy fence is still standing. Anyone know if it’s getting brought down?

The club are going to auction the job of tearing down the seggy fence for the fans. The guy that attempted to clamber over it at that Stranraer play off game is expected to bid.

8 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

I’m surprised the seggy fence is still standing. Anyone know if it’s getting brought down?

If they bring the seggy fence down, how are the planning to separate the home and away fans? Bit of tape with a few stewards at each side?

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

If they bring the seggy fence down, how are the planning to separate the home and away fans? Bit of tape with a few stewards at each side?

I’m hoping it’s home fans only in the new stand and on the terrace. Plenty of room for them in the Railway end and corner of main stand.