The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

28 minutes ago, Beastie Russell said:

more tops than homes wins this season 

Today on odd things out of Ayr United.

Bizarre.

Should we expect similar England, Albania, Ireland, Belgium and Jamaica tops to meet all of our international squad players? Maybe we can make one for each player and play in a different kit each week.

I see funds for are for the playing fund. Fair enough I guess, there does seem to be a number of Zambian folk following Musonda's progress, so they should make some sales - but it's just very weird imo.

Edited by AuAl

Was curious to know how much delivery to Zambia would be only to notice the only African country the club shop lists is South Africa.  Although Aruba and North Korea are included so I'm sure our fan clubs in those countries will need to snap this up.

12 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

Was curious to know how much delivery to Zambia would be only to notice the only African country the club shop lists is South Africa.  Although Aruba and North Korea are included so I'm sure our fan clubs in those countries will need to snap this up.

Wonder how popular the North Koreayr supporters branch is?

32 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

It’s fine, maybe sell a handful and it’s a pre-order only

I won’t buy it but I don’t care enough to be annoyed by it and it’s money going to the club 

Yeah - don’t care either. 

It’s not like we often have players going to major international tournaments. 

There's guy on the Facebook thread who has basically told the Zambians you're too poor for these jerseys anyway, after originally getting the country wrong, and doubled down on it. 

It was so predictable as soon as it hit there'd instantly be a small pocket of misery projected on to something so trivial, but that has taken the biscuit for me. 

27 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

There's guy on the Facebook thread who has basically told the Zambians you're too poor for these jerseys anyway, after originally getting the country wrong, and doubled down on it. 

It was so predictable as soon as it hit there'd instantly be a small pocket of misery projected on to something so trivial, but that has taken the biscuit for me. 

Why do the Zambian guys wind some of our supporters up so much?

5 hours ago, railwayend said:

A 2-2 draw with a team with Queens Park’s resources is hardly a catastrophe . 

If you want to say we have no divine right to beat Queen's Park just say it.