The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I can't think of any of the former players club that is due a stint in league two tbh.  Derek McCinnes is working with a lesser youth academy now as well.  

Will be interesting to see who pitches up.. Last i heard they were being sorted with a new home but nothing official yet. 

5 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

Will be interesting to see who pitches up.. Last i heard they were being sorted with a new home but nothing official yet. 

They would become my local club if they get the move they are after. 

3 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

I didn’t see him dropping down the bowels of League 2 tbh

Mans got to eat. The longer he goes out the game the longer he becomes Jim Duffy. 

I'm sure he'll have an early release clause or something but realistically, there are maybe 5 jobs he'd get/want and none are likely to be available until the tail end of the season. 

1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Thank christ McCall has a new job. Will finally stop the chat of of him coming back to us that happened here in the last few days. It's like an ex gf you'll always miss, yes we "loved" him, aye we were pissed off he left us, but get over it already!!! Hes in our past and should remain there 

Hopefully we can say the same about BGM soon enough.

Except I doubt anyone will miss the eyebleedingly bad home performances we've endured.

Edited by Trogdor

1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Thank christ McCall has a new job. Will finally stop the chat of of him coming back to us that happened here in the last few days. It's like an ex gf you'll always miss, yes we "loved" him, aye we were pissed off he left us, but get over it already!!! Hes in our past and should remain there 

I’m not advocating getting McCall back but he’s far better than Bullen.