The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I was just looking at the fixture list and it's looking like I won't see the Super until the 30th (home to Dunfermline). Hopefully we can get some good results in between. It would be good to come back from my holidays with Ayr on a good run of form! 🤞

2 hours ago, Trogdor said:

I was just looking at the fixture list and it's looking like I won't see the Super until the 30th (home to Dunfermline). Hopefully we can get some good results in between. It would be good to come back from my holidays with Ayr on a good run of form! 🤞

Two of the those games are away to Dundee United and away to Raith l where we have no chance of picking up points. Only chance we have is at home to Airdrie. 

17 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Two of the those games are away to Dundee United and away to Raith l where we have no chance of picking up points. Only chance we have is at home to Airdrie. 

Raith are a fascinating team. They seem to get a ridiculous amount of goals in the last 10 minutes of games. Is it tactical (attacking subs against tired legs) or are they just fitter than everyone else? It's more than a statical anomaly so must be part of their game plan.

22 hours ago, Rb123 said:

The perfect opportunity to drop this belter again 

Total embarrassment all round. I'm led to believe he writes his lyrics on bog roll, when he's taking a poo.

When you realise that your eight year old son is trying to dodge him, you know he's a fanny.

Just thinking that since Chalmers won't be able to play this weekend, by the time we're back home at Somerset the following week to Airdrie it will have been a month since he last played a match (which was 45 minutes against Inverness)

Maybe Bullen knew Saturday's game was fucked that early on in the midweek and that's why he played Chalmers in the reserves lol

Edited by Rb123

11 hours ago, Rb123 said:

Just thinking that since Chalmers won't be able to play this weekend, by the time we're back home at Somerset the following week to Airdrie it will have been a month since he last played a match (which was 45 minutes against Inverness)

Maybe Bullen knew Saturday's game was fucked that early on in the midweek and that's why he played Chalmers in the reserves lol

Bullen playing 4D chess.

Has anyone else found the fixture list, particularly the home fixtures weird this season? I travel down from Glasgow for home games but feel like each time I go down I feel I haven't been at Somerset for 3 or 4 weeks. Seem like bigger gaps between home games this season than others or am I just going mental?

On 02/12/2023 at 18:37, Rb123 said:

The perfect opportunity to drop this belter again 

On one hand, this is all abit of light-heartedness, he’s harmless, best of luck to him.

on the other hand, this needs fucking nuked from orbit. Say what you like about McCall, but shifting us away from this buffoon punting pies and cds for players to turning us into a professional outfit is one of the best things McCalls ever done in football.