The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

O'Dea got permission to go and speak to Inverness so he's clearly interested in progression. He pulled out probably due to location I'd imagine. 

Also there'd be a connection with McGeady as I'm guessing they would have been in the celtic team at the same time under Strachan??

O'Dea would be a risk just like Bullen to a certain degree but would probably still rather try something radical like that instead of your Callum Davidson or Neil McCann.

Bullen has a win percentage of 38% which is quite high but suppose its cause he has only been in the game 2 years. Unfortunate that the style of football a lot of the time is eye bleedingly bad...

With 6 months or less of his contract left you'd imagine discussions will have taken place already with Mathie/Smith about extending or agreeing to go separate ways in the summer

Edited by Rb123

26 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I’d also take Stuart Petrie he’s done an amazing job at Montrose. 

eta his name has come up the last few times we were looking so doubtful he would take it this time. 

I don’t think he’s in the least bit interested in going full time. 

10 hours ago, Ayrfix said:

Because we went outside the same old, same old to get Bullen. 

Not been a huge success. But better than Yogi. 

Bullen has been a great success. 2nd place last season. Scottish Cup quarter-final. He has built a new stand with his bare hands. What more could you want?

1 hour ago, Rb123 said:

George Stanger ahead of schedule and could be back for Airdrie at home week on Saturday.

Back of AP also says Bullen believes we can win this weekend lol

In fairness, what you wanting him to say? We’ve got no chance so don’t bother coming?