The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, ecocme said:

Aye Charlie Albinson, Andy Murdoch, Logan Chalmers, Ben Dempsey and some of the ladies squad are in the hub now. 

Albinson is brave, was at fault for the first goal. Bullen, as mentioned here before, was stood the whole first half with his arms folded. Nick McAllister looked lively giving the linesman a hard time. 

Counting ten games without a win for this boy here. Bullen needs to get to f**k. It's honestly no surprise that kids are away supporting other teams when it's this pish at Somerset every game.

Ayr United manager Lee Bullen: "Nine times out of 10, the team that's better in both boxes wins the game of football and that's what happened. It just wasn't our day. It could've been easy just to throw the towel in at 3-0 but they kept going, Logan scores a wonderful goal. We had opportunities to maybe even get something out of the game."

1 minute ago, Rb123 said:

Ayr United manager Lee Bullen: "Nine times out of 10, the team that's better in both boxes wins the game of football and that's what happened. It just wasn't our day. It could've been easy just to throw the towel in at 3-0 but they kept going, Logan scores a wonderful goal. We had opportunities to maybe even get something out of the game."

c***s lost the place 

Just now, Rb123 said:

it's just desperation at this point. Playing Smith as a 10 and then bringing on Bryden before Amartey and then bringing on McKensie shows he's lost it completely at this point. by now the sack is the right thing for both parties.

7 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

Star Trek Kirk GIF

That was strange. 

Ayr had a bright opening 10 minutes and then nothing happened for around 25 minutes. Absolutely nothing.

Albinson made an arse of it and we concede a stupid goal. Probably Inverness’s only touch in a forward area all game. 

Second half, player has all the time in the world to his a cross, player in the middle has a completely free, unchallenged header from 6 yards. Someone shouted this is shite Bullen and a rather angry bloke down the front shouted that he should shut the f**k up

I don’t think Ayr touched the ball between Inverness’s second and third, went in to the -lost, confused, chasing shadows state that often happens. Chants of Bullen GTF started by maybe 30% of the crowd at this point, Ayr then scored a good goal that kind of stopped it.

Inverness then managed the game out, Amartey hit the bar but he kind of just drifted towards the final whistle. The guy behind me asked who was subbed with 2 min to go, he then just shouted - f**k.      ME. 

Plenty of effort from the team and urgency but we conceded the standard, shitey, avoidable goals. We struggled to then break Inverness down after that. We are making teams look good now and we just flatter to deceive. 

Why do I get the feeling that he still won't get his jotters this week?

He's a nice enough guy and I wish him no harm at all, but the club have a responsibility to pull the trigger for the sake of all involved before it's too late.

10 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Albinson is brave, was at fault for the first goal. Bullen, as mentioned here before, was stood the whole first half with his arms folded. Nick McAllister looked lively giving the linesman a hard time. 

Counting ten games without a win for this boy here. Bullen needs to get to f**k. It's honestly no surprise that kids are away supporting other teams when it's this pish at Somerset every game.

To be fair the majority of the squad were in as was the manager. My 6 year old was pleased to get a few photos of the players and some autographs. Unsurprisingly the players were very sheepish. Spoke to Jack Young and he said he’s enjoying his football here and enjoying living in Ayr. He said his last game will be next weekend and then waiting to see if the loan will be extended. 

2 minutes ago, ecocme said:

To be fair the majority of the squad were in as was the manager. My 6 year old was pleased to get a few photos of the players and some autographs. Unsurprisingly the players were very sheepish. Spoke to Jack Young and he said he’s enjoying his football here and enjoying living in Ayr. He said his last game will be next weekend and then waiting to see if the loan will be extended. 

They've basically used 6 year olds as human shields then.

Hope Young stays.

1 minute ago, super_carson said:

Why do I get the feeling that he still won't get his jotters this week?

He's a nice enough guy and I wish him no harm at all, but the club have a responsibility to pull the trigger for the sake of all involved before it's too late.

He is most definitely a nice guy. He turned up at my aunts (lifetime Ayr fan) 80th birthday party with Mathie and stayed for a couple of hours. Didn’t have to do that but he did because he understands the fan engagement element that a club like Ayr need from a manager. Didn’t seek any media from it, just doffing his cap to an elderly fan that has put a lifetime of heart and soul into the club. Not just a show his face and piss of type thing. He means no harm but he is harming the club at this point. Unfortunately.

Arbroath away next week has me thinking back to September and the last game up there. The performances are pretty much identical. Young looked like the only bright spark that day in his first game. Apart from that the lot of them were rancid and a defensive shitshow had us leaving with 0 points.

4 months down the line and not a single thing has changed.

1 minute ago, Shibuya said:

We didn't play that badly today...as we lost 3-1 to a team, with their manager in the stand, who hadn't won in their last five games.

Exactly, creating chances against a team in woeful form who started the day below us in the league isn't something praiseworthy. It's a minimum requirement.

Cannot stomach this club at the moment, it feels like a completely rudderless ship heading for oblivion. I need a drink.

It's got to the stage tbh where i'm just pretty fed up of the constant negativity.

Feels like being a supporter of this club has resulted in a vicious circle of constant negativity and doom and gloom for the last 4/5 years ever since Kerr got the bullet bar a 4 month period where Dipo was on fire and we were up the top of the league. 

Are we not allowed to have something nice for once?

There were sparks in the game and agree another manager might get a tune. But there is so much mince on the park it will be an uphill task for anyone.

Defence makes same mistakes time after time and we ship 3 goals a game.

That’s just relegation form pure and simple ☠️