The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

14 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Just send them the running stats - they’ll look braw

Must be an optical illusion to be honest because we always look totally static and other teams run rings round us. I think they're fiddling the numbers.

7 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Do we think Saturday's game is a goner?

I was actually hoping to witness a win at Somerset in person for the first time since last fucking May!

Game should be on I think. Whether we win or not is a different matter.

4 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I think it’s the wind and rain that may be the issue 

20mph winds, no rain. But then again it is only a forecast so probably be hurricane bawbag mk2 by the time Saturday comes 

23 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I was actually hoping to witness a win at Somerset in person for the first time since last fucking May!

11 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I think it’s the wind and rain that may be the issue 

Tuesday looks more grim than Saturday, certainly with wind speeds. After that farce v Arbroath at Somerset last January I'm fully expecting both games to be on after that set a "precedent" 

45 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

The last win I saw at Somerset was the Pollok Scottish Cup game during that amazing cup run that Bullen took us on.

The Panda seems to be in a state of mourning too going by his twitter.

"I can be sad about it. The players hadn't chucked it. You could see that on Saturday. One goes in on Saturday and Lee is still here. Fine margins. Could have turned it around. But it's happened so here we are. But we may regret it. You never know"

2 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

The Panda seems to be in a state of mourning too going by his twitter.

"I can be sad about it. The players hadn't chucked it. You could see that on Saturday. One goes in on Saturday and Lee is still here. Fine margins. Could have turned it around. But it's happened so here we are. But we may regret it. You never know"

We will 100% regret not getting to visit Broomhill, East Kilbride and Caledonian Braves in 3 seasons time.

If we beat Arbroath on Saturday, he’d have lost against Kelty or Arbroath on the Tuesday anyway, that was the point in sacking him, 11 games to turn it round and we had got worse every game.