The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Was McCall actually asked if he would be interested? 

He was asked if he regretted leaving Ayr for Thistle, to which he said no because he had 5 years at Ayr. 

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Was McCall actually asked if he would be interested? 

Not that I heard, and I listened from not long before kick off. He was asked if he regretted leaving Ayr…

And said no. 

Just now, Ayr23 said:

Did we play any differently today, or look like a different side? Or was it a case that Kelty were a bit shite in the end?

Kelty ran out of steam. We didn't really offer much for large periods. We took advantage well in the end but I felt we looked quite aimless, in the first half in particular.

Happy gettin beyond a banana skin for sure. Totally unconvincing for long minutes but maybe that'll help some players' confidence. Kelty didn't offer much in the final third so Charlie had a quiet day for once. Lookin at some of the other results, we've done alright in comparison.

Just now, Iain said:

Who do we fancy in the next round? Bonnyrigg?

God know - one banana skin avoided is enough, thank you. Big payday and then concentrate on staying in the championship.