The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

Wouldn't have minded another 5 minutes of this.

There a clip there of players sprinting and I’m not sure if they’re trialists or young players but I don’t recognise any of them. 

8 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

There a clip there of players sprinting and I’m not sure if they’re trialists or young players but I don’t recognise any of them. 

McRoberts and Tomlinson are either end and Hastie is the one with the tattoo. Not sure who the other one is. Also didn't recognise the one behind Murdoch in the previous clip.

2 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

McRoberts and Tomlinson are either end and Hastie is the one with the tattoo. Not sure who the other one is. Also didn't recognise the one behind Murdoch in the previous clip.

Just clocked that. Looks quite young but hopefully a defender. 

IMG_4816.jpeg

Fits the bill thou no senior games outside of playing for Celtic b does give me Josh Clarke vibes (thou of course not in as serious a position as Clarke) would think it’s weird that he’s contracted still at Celtic yet training with us thou maybe it’s to see if he can fit in

18 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

Fits the bill thou no senior games outside of playing for Celtic b does give me Josh Clarke vibes (thou of course not in as serious a position as Clarke) would think it’s weird that he’s contracted still at Celtic yet training with us thou maybe it’s to see if he can fit in

Didn’t he get some game time a couple of seasons ago, possibly even in Europe? Not bothered to check, but will now!

4 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Didn’t he get some game time a couple of seasons ago, possibly even in Europe? Not bothered to check, but will now!

Yeah came on in champions league qualifier under Ange

Has had to bad knee injuries though which has set him back but fact they've given him a new deal celtic obviously still believe in his talent