The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Stone is very vocal which is good to see.

Hoping to see some signs of a 'partnership' of sorts between Dowds and Oakley. Its very early days of course and these things develop overtime. Really get the feeling that if they can really click we'll be onto something great.

Both have an huge presence on the park together.

Had at least 3 that should’ve gone in. Really impressed with Henderson, Dowds, Oakley and especially Rus. Putting poor McKenzie who only has a right leg at left wing feels like it comes under cruel and unusual punishment.

4 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Had at least 3 that should’ve gone in. Really impressed with Henderson, Dowds, Oakley and especially Rus. Putting poor McKenzie who only has a right leg at left wing feels like it comes under cruel and unusual punishment.

Hoping Walker gets a run out - was hoping the new wingers would be of a standard that meant McKenzie as a starter out wide was a last resort 

1 minute ago, Hursty said:

Hoping Walker gets a run out - was hoping the new wingers would be of a standard that meant McKenzie as a starter out wide was a last resort 

Will just be somewhere to play him for the friendlies as Murphy will keep that side when he’s back. Walker looks ready to come on at HT.

Just now, AyrAtlanta said:

Aye my ears are ringing. Wouldn’t be out of place at Glastonbury.

I think they've got a phone held up to the microphone, I can hear folk talking in the background 😂