The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Switched to the Falkirk game. Both sides look distinctly average. Falkirk showing up the better of the two sides but if bring the same intensity to these games as we did against Celtic and Killie then we should be looking at winning the group. 

7 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Switched to the Falkirk game. Both sides look distinctly average. Falkirk showing up the better of the two sides but if bring the same intensity to these games as we did against Celtic and Killie then we should be looking at winning the group. 

Agree. Browns intense start to pre seaon certainly is making us look far more Sharp than most teams I've seen so far. Def agree, we need to play at same intensity as they two games and I can see us top. Utd might be more polished by next Sat tho. 

4 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

Agree. Browns intense start to pre seaon certainly is making us look far more Sharp than most teams I've seen so far. Def agree, we need to play at same intensity as they two games and I can see us top. Utd might be more polished by next Sat tho. 

I’d be surprised if they look this leggy again but I think we have a good chance. Should be aiming to take a few off Buckie and Stenhousemuir to help the GD anyway.