The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, Rb123 said:

Are we still wrangling with Hamilton for a development fee for Hamilton? 

Or is it dead in the water?

Someone said they saw him last night taking part in a warm up but I can’t say I noticed him. 

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Someone said they saw him last night taking part in a warm up but I can’t say I noticed him. 

he was doing running drills with Dempsey and Murphy 

Just now, muZZa__44 said:

he was doing running drills with Dempsey and Murphy 

Cheers, I read it on here and then tried looking for him but couldn’t see him. 

If he’s here then we must either be sorting stuff with Accies or it’s to do with his fitness. Either way we seem keen on him so hopefully it gets done. 

TBF when he only ever played at Max 45 minutes in friendlies but when he did play he looked the part it’s no doubt a risk but if he can play like he was before these injuries it’s a great get

Just now, Kircer bairn said:

How long do you reckon Broonie will be with you guys before he gets another gig down south or returns to east end to be part of Brendan’s backroom staff. Asking for a friend 😉

Just now, Kircer bairn said:

How long do you reckon Broonie will be with you guys before he gets another gig down south or returns to east end to be part of Brendan’s backroom staff. Asking for a friend 😉

Heard he’s on £10k pw plus bonuses……..surely not sustainable on your crowds.

1 minute ago, Kircer bairn said:

He's actually on £12k a week. 

13 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

If we have a good season, we'll be lucky to keep him imo. At most this season and next.  If he's not got us up by then or he has a better offer then he'll go. If he gets us promoted over the next two seasons, I believe he'll stay for a crack in top tier then go. 

Huge thank you to the many thousands of Falkirk hordes that have given us the financial means to keep Brown for another couple of months.

Edited by AUcal

21 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

Hopefully its not win bonuses because Falkirk are going to put us out of business amirite

My only concern would be if we are flying high and the Hibs job came up, Hibs fans would be clamering for him to get it and I think it's one he would want on his journey to being Celtic manager because that's his ambition 

33 minutes ago, Hursty said:

The name I got told isn't Hamilton.  He was mentioned on here before although there were claims his legs were gone.

Im gonna have to do this in reverse. 

My guess: 

R.jpg.b6f4d9fc8cf84fccd58159d4f813136d.jpg

OIP.jpg.7b7e5eefc4addeccd4f2272782edb7f6.jpg

40 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

Two years.

50 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

Can I refer you to all the responses from Morton fans when they asked the same shite, bitter questions when we hired him. 

1 hour ago, placidcasual said:

Not sure what the bigger minter here is. Your shite banter, the fact you can't work the quote button or the fact you're reduced to quoting yourself to try and get bites.

The fact he’s a Falkirk fan surely?