The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, Only me... said:

These gimps.

Tq8_uO.gif.e51af8d2cfc3d21984c2bd82a3891a89.gif

They the same ones from last night after the game?

It would have been the same outcome again for them last night as it was back then at the train station if anyone older than 13 had approached them, they'd of got leathered 

Edited by Rb123

53 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Terrible is an understatement really, came in and was given the captaincy, stunk the place out. Comes across as very arrogant, think he's still the player he was 4+ years ago.

We thought the same with him, if he came in, kept fit then it was a huge signing. Total bombscare at the back, then turns to blame it on everyone else.

Surely dropping a level might help him? Played with Brown, went with Brown to Fleetwood. Add the sums up.

Bombscare in what way? ball at feet? trying to play it out as I think Brown wants us to try that. Can't win headers? More info required please.

I remember we got Mark Duthie from Livi, how did that end up? Remember him? Hope not the same happens

4 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Saw I'd missed 2 pages of unread posts since I was on earlier. Expected a signing news or something and got pish post after pish post 🙄

I had my hopes up too. 🫤

8 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

Aye, I know. It's just a bit of banter and the number of Hamilton fans that continued to bite was quite amazing. He's probably still doing it, with similar results!

I wasn't at the game last night but look forward to getting down for a league match. Somerset was always one of my favourite away days.  

Pointing and laughing at someone's shite patter isn't biting. I know it's a difficult concept for idiots to understand but when you come to our thread and slaver a load of, let's be honest, word salad, we have the right to reply without all this "hur hur kircer has you on strings" pish.

Edited by placidcasual

7 hours ago, diege said:

Surely dropping a level might help him? Played with Brown, went with Brown to Fleetwood. Add the sums up.

Bombscare in what way? ball at feet? trying to play it out as I think Brown wants us to try that. Can't win headers? More info required please.

I remember we got Mark Duthie from Livi, how did that end up? Remember him? Hope not the same happens

I don't think even dropping a level will help him when it's such basic stuff. He's woeful at playing the ball with his feet, he cost us 3 goals (just ones that come to my memory) from trying to either pass a ball across our own box, trying a fancy clearance instead of booting it out the park or delaying playing the ball and getting absolutely robbed of it. 

The undying memory of him for me is him having another f**k up, turning and blaming it on everyone else. I really don't see the things he does well, he's not imposing, doesn't do the basics very well and had 2 or 3 spells out injured for us (being injury prone is probably the biggest worry we had with him coming in). I don't know if the injuries have taken him so far away from the player he was before but it's clear he still thinks he can do things he used to and get away with them. 

Utd on Saturday, what we thinking folks? Did anyone catch their game against Stenny? I didn't think much of them, watching their game against Falkirk. I can see a 1-1 stale all the way through to pens!? 

7 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

Utd on Saturday, what we thinking folks? Did anyone catch their game against Stenny? I didn't think much of them, watching their game against Falkirk. I can see a 1-1 stale all the way through to pens!? 

If we get a draw even if we lose on pens you’d fancy us to go on and win the group as we should be beating Stenny and Buckie. 

14 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

If we get a draw even if we lose on pens you’d fancy us to go on and win the group as we should be beating Stenny and Buckie. 

Yup, 10 points would do it I reckon.

10 hours ago, Rb123 said:

They the same ones from last night after the game?

It would have been the same outcome again for them last night as it was back then at the train station if anyone older than 13 had approached them, they'd of got leathered 

I did see one older guy swatting away 3 or 4 of theirs, a few decent digs landed.

Duncan Carmichael's wife and daughter shouting "uncover your faces you cowards" - it was half funny/half this could easily go sideways as at that point the only person who seemed to be trying to do anything was a large steward who came over from the turnstile.

Dare say it's going to be silly the next few game with them now.

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

aw naw, he said it out loud

33 minutes ago, Peil said:

aw naw, he said it out loud

In fairness I said should rather than will and I’d argue if you can’t beat lower league opposition then you don’t really deserve to progress. 

44 minutes ago, Peil said:

I did see one older guy swatting away 3 or 4 of theirs, a few decent digs landed.

Duncan Carmichael's wife and daughter shouting "uncover your faces you cowards" - it was half funny/half this could easily go sideways as at that point the only person who seemed to be trying to do anything was a large steward who came over from the turnstile.

Dare say it's going to be silly the next few game with them now.

I mind their fans wanted to scrap with a bus full of pensioners and children after a boring 1-1 draw up there a few years ago and one of their fans kept shouting "ahve goat nuffin tae lose" over and over.  Very funny. 

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

I mind their fans wanted to scrap with a bus full of pensioners and children after a boring 1-1 draw up there a few years ago and one of their fans kept shouting "ahve goat nuffin tae lose" over and over.  Very funny. 

also incredibly accurate, they really do have nothing to lose

23 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Pretty sure I mind that to 🤣

*Scrap that, it was Raith I was thinking of and one of the Drungan lads ran off the bus, lamped the first 2 and the rest scarpered ha!

Edited by F.T.O.F.1910

43 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

There was a video of that doing the rounds but I can’t find it.