The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I assume the poster means Adeloye.

There has been many far far lazier players in an Ayr shirt in recent years than Adeloye.

He also played under some utterly horrendous football managers.

Not saying i'd absolutely take him back mind - especially with his injury. 

Edited by AUcal

Just now, AUcal said:

I assume the poster means Adeloye.

There has been many far far lazier players in an Ayr shirt in recent years than Adeloye.

Haha I know.  I do agree with that as well.  Think it was just his overall demeanor. 

A fully fit Adeloye would be an asset to any team in terms of goal scoring, but I don't know if he would fit into Brown's mould of player; he's not lazy like some have made out, but I don't know if the high energy press would be a strength of his. 

Added to that I think he's apparently quite a complex character off the field who needed quite a bit of TLC.  I've also said before that the whole will he/won't he stay carry on probably burned a lot of bridges with a few fans. 

47 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Paul Hartley took Bangala, after seeing him play in the flesh

To be fair that was Bangala's best game. 

By "best game" I mean that he did not look totally hopeless for once.

i feel Adeloye is not the 3rd choice striker we need, i feel we need a quick on their feet striker who can run at the opposition as said there doesn't seem to be many good ones avaliable, Jai Quitongo is not good enough, Josh O'Connor i would  have personally take a chance with but he's went to Dundalk and rest of the free agent options don't impress me that much 

image.png

15 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

i feel Adeloye is not the 3rd choice striker we need, i feel we need a quick on their feet striker who can run at the opposition as said there doesn't seem to be many good ones avaliable, Jai Quitongo is not good enough, Josh O'Connor i would  have personally take a chance with but he's went to Dundalk and rest of the free agent options don't impress me that much 

image.png

McGill was heavily linked with both Raith and St Jonstone as well as Thistle I am sure, but hasn't rocked up anywhere yet.  Think he is more of a pacey forward which is what we are missing.

18 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

image.png

Of that list, I’m probably edging more towards having a punt on Jakubiak. McGill would be worth a go as well but I think he’s looking at a move back to England. 

49 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

image.png

All of those are absolutely boaby.  Terrible. 

18 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

So we announce the new SLO and one of the first comments was “wHy ArE wE SHOoTinG ToWArDs tHe sRe iN tHe FiRsT HaLf?” 

FML 

Only just catching up with this.  

Can't believe people were actually emailing the club about it :lol:

2 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Only just catching up with this.  

Can't believe people were actually emailing the club about it :lol:

The new SLO also responded on the SRE facebook page, that was his first mistake, how long before he quits and deleates all social media due the abuse he's going to get from that page.

1 minute ago, Superhursty7 said:

The new SLO also responded on the SRE facebook page, that was his first mistake, how long before he quits and deleates all social media due the abuse he's going to get from that page.

He'll be too busy deleting the search history from the last SLO.

2 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

THUR STILL SHOOTING FIRST HALF Y NOT CHANGE BACK

Because the team like it and are getting better results at home now. 

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?

What?

I AM A SEASON TICKET HOLDER!

Great. 

I'D RATHER LOSE THAN SHOOT INTO THE RAILWAY END SECOND HALF!

If folk are that arsed about seeing the action then the logical thing to do is stand on the halfway line and you’ll see both goals equally for 90 minutes.

Problem solved.