The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

8 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

You're onto something there

UFC octagon in the centre circle and 2 randos from the internet fight it out for Pie Dominance

If we can bet on it and/or fling beer at the participants too, I'm all in!

Maybe it's actually Tony Khan we want to get involved.  

2 minutes ago, wullieaufc said:

Chicken Curry pies or we riot

Nah, BBC to upload the full game or we riot! Someone start an online petition FFS, that was TV gold. I didn't have a great view of the first half goals due to being in the SRE. I want to witness that whole game again 😎

Steak and black pudding pies at Arbroath have been my highlight in recent years. I have no idea why they're not on offer elsewhere. 

I didn't see many takers for the pakora on offer in the Hub on Friday. That might need a rethink.

2 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

I didn't see many takers for the pakora on offer in the Hub on Friday. That might need a rethink.

I need to visit the Hub more often.

20 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Get @diegomarahenry involved please. People are forming a queue to kick his c**t in, apparently. 

Aye tell you what, I'll go all season.  We'll win the title and I'll kick the lot of you fuds c***s in every other Saturday in the centre circle.  

10 hours ago, muZZa__44 said:

IMG_0071.jpeg

In case anyone was wondering, that looks like @diegejust over Oakley's left elbow.  Go talk to him, he's a sound wee cnut.

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Get the football stuff to f**k. Empire biscuits, yes or no? 

No , as many others have said the lack of jam is a criminal offence ( then again if you are talking about the ones in Gordon McBlains Home Bakery a resounding yes , best Empire biscuit tasted ) 

5 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

There was an area built for camera ( Tv) at a reasonable height to which Tv company did not want as it is not on halfway line , due to hospitality boxes getting preference at halfway line ( correct decision ) think club made right decision and kept the boxes as the priority as it has clients every game and TV only guarantee 2 games per season 

Premiership Ready.

5 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

No , as many others have said the lack of jam is a criminal offence ( then again if you are talking about the ones in Gordon McBlains Home Bakery a resounding yes , best Empire biscuit tasted ) 

Doddsys caramel slices are the stuff dreams are made of

Best scotch pies in the country too...i always make a few trips there when I'm over

3 hours ago, malkyshotton said:

Wonder what we’ll argue about next week if we beat Hamilton? To be fair I guess it’s a good sign footballing wise when we are arguing about Mark McKenzie, camera positions and most importantly Empire fckin biscuits.

My work has an HR person who similarly gets irate if anyone ever dares criticise or suggest changes to anything when there haven't been layoffs that week. of course when there have been layoffs that week Now Is Not The Time.

Spirit of WATTOO strong in the folk absolutely pissing their pants that people might want to do anything other than film their cumshots after a great win.

5 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Spirit of WATTOO strong in the folk absolutely pissing their pants that people might want to do anything other than film their cumshots after a great win.

What a f**king analogy...greenie for that ❤️

Getting back to the game. Saw it live, recorded it and watched again today and just watched the goals again. Great performance, no failures and Paddy’s pass up the touch line to Marco for Jay’s second goal was a thing of beauty