The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

20 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Asked the other night and was told it’s just a lack of match sharpness and it shouldn’t be long. Reckon he’ll feature very soon now Musonda is crocked again.

If they could time it so each other isn't crocked at the same time that would be great.

6 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Passed a "Stanger" van and a "Pat Boyle" lorry on the way to Glasgow. 

Will let you know if I spot anymore vehicles with Ayr United related names on them.

Update: we have a Stevensons lorry.

3 hours ago, Nelson said:

Brown hasn’t got much wrong, but signing Devlin was crazy.  His fitness record is there for all to see.  Will be on a big wage too.

He played plenty of games last season. There isn’t anything crazy about it. 

14 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

Air show down the beach on Saturday, Ayr show at Somerset on Sunday.

Edited by Iain

13 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Dempsey has been like a new signing this season from the games I've seen - absolutely superb

Been a total revelation in this new role. Brown deserves a lot of praise over the way he has him playing. I just wish we had offered him a contract extension 

We've got it pretty good for the first round of league fixtures. We're at home to all the teams you'd want and it finishes off with first game against Falkirk. Big opportunity to stack some points and open a wee gap hopefully. Before the injuries and winter kick in and that.

3 hours ago, Scott-ish said:

Dick was at my wedding - nearly 18 years ago now. His wife was good friends with my maw-in-law.

I am so , so sorry but I can’t let this pass. Dick was at your wedding? Growing old is compulsory it growing up is optional.

Edited by shizzlemanizzle